Youth Development Program

Started by Janet Harrington, February 10, 2013, 03:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on February 12, 2013, 09:30:54 PM
Jar, I think I know the answer to your question as to why people are reading the Forum because of what Ross and Pat post.  What they post is garbage.  Pigs like garbage.  Enough said?

Wilma I am just astonished that you can continue ro post after calling the citizens of Elk County pigs.
I do believe with such a statement you have just said yourself and all the other Elk Konnected Followers are pigs.
That is simply terrible, terrible.

Here is yet another reader and konnected poster is he a pig too?

Quote from: Oldtimer on February 12, 2013, 06:33:59 PM
Janet, I think a lot of people are tired of Ross's Garbage. I know a lot of people have quit posting or participating because of Ross and Patriot.

And yet another:

Quote from: farmgal67357 on February 12, 2013, 07:06:47 PM
I quit reading posts from certain individuals quite some time ago. More people should do this......
Lisa

I guess you are calling them all pigs as well. Just terrible all that name calling.

And if you care to take a look the membership has grown to to 625 members and I din;t think that includes people just reading without becoming members.

Teresa did not long ago post a lot of really good statics, did you miss those statss.

Amd just on the one thread Topic: Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25 there are  (Read 120067 times)

Now that is calling a lot of readers and poster pigs.

Name calling is seldom a good thing, I'm sorry.

jarhead

Quote from Flintauqua:
Jar, if what you say is true (and I don't believe it is), then why don't all these people post on the Forum? Is it because they fear being targeted by Ross and/or Patriot if their goosestep isn't perfectly in time?

Chuck,
So now I'm a liar ! Maybe I talk to different type of people than you do or just maybe me living here instead of Arkansas, I talk to more local people than you do. You tell me why at about any given time there are way more "visitors" reading the forum than there are members. Last I knew the visitors couldn't post.
Oh , I found your snotty PM this morning in my "junk e-mail box "---so why should I try to answer any of your questions when you might be trying to get me "to take the bait "?

upoladeb

as one of the pigs,I would like to thank Ross for giving us things to question and think about.oink!!!

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on February 13, 2013, 06:25:20 AM
Quote from Flintauqua:
Jar, if what you say is true (and I don't believe it is), then why don't all these people post on the Forum? Is it because they fear being targeted by Ross and/or Patriot if their goosestep isn't perfectly in time?

Is there some requirement by you that people have to post ?

Do you require they post on every thread?

You seem to ass/u/me an awful lot with your remarks IMHO!

Personally I don't understand where you come up with anyone targeting anyone?

Is that what you do?

It sure seems so with remarks like, "they fear being targeted by Ross and/or Patriot"!

Aren't you guilty of targeting Patriot and myself?

Is it because you don't believe in Freedom of Speech?

Isn't it because you can't handle the truth?

Beyound that I don't ask anyone to believe me, I ask them to discuss issues among themselves, their friends, relatives, neighbors and such.

Or is it perhaps you don't want people talking amongst themselves?

Is it that you believe as a follower that Elk Konnected, LLC's actions should not be questioned?

Really what are your issue's, that cause all the bullying and name calling?

Wilma

The key word here is LIKE.  Pigs LIKE garbage.  If you don't LIKE the garbage, you are not a pig.  On the other hand, if the garbage is the reason that you are reading the thread, then you qualify as a pig.  I continue to check threads when certain people have posted.  I don't bother to read the garbage.

jarhead

How would a person know a post was garbage unless they read it ?

Bullwinkle

Excellent point, Jarhead. I believe certain people are in denial. All they need to do is go back and see how many posts they made in response to the "garbage".

Sooooooie !  ;)

Ross

I suppose these same people would approve of this type of ignorant bullying in our public schools.
How pathetic and immature.

Wilma

One finger points to others, three fingers point to yourself.

Diane Amberg

WOW! Ross you surely are entertaining!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can't wait to see how you justify jumping right out of the subject and to the public schools! And look who is name calling.  Mr. doesn't approve, with his righteous nose up. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Why would  you suppose that, pray tell? ;D ;D ;D ;D Where is your proof or example? WOO HOO! Ya just made my otherwise sad day. Sooey!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk