Kettle Corn

Started by Teresa, July 11, 2007, 12:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

I was thinking of a Baby Ruth, maybe used with one of those Visible Human Body kits that they used to sell at the model kit stores. I don't think that there is any way to make this into a very appealing product. Oh, wait a minute, we could just do what all the big corporations do in their advertising! We could lie!

Ole Granny

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 12, 2007, 09:51:10 AM
I can see the packaging now.  Candy coated unpooped popcorn, peanuts and a prize.
The more you eat the more you want...the more you want the better you fell.  So why don't you have unpooped popcorn for every meal.

Now we just need some art work..... ;D

more you want the better you fell.  If you eat unpooped popcorn you would want to feel like "felling" ;D
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

desertlilydarla

like you need that outhouse with the mouse in it. The mouse is the master chef looking for some unpooped corn.  Label or no label on that packaging. :-*
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Diane Amberg

Now stop that! ;D ;D ;D I'm going to have to stand in front of DLD to protect her!!!

desertlilydarla

Teresa made me do it.... all I asked for was how much sugar...I can stand up to this, I'm an Arnel-Workman

As my daddy would say "honey just grab the bull by the horns and throw him down" ;D ;D
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

flo

frawgie, the best light for this would be NO LIGHT, I'm thinkin'
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Flo, I think you're exactly right. In the place on the box where the picture should be, we could just have a very (very!) shadowy, dark rectangle.

:o

flo

right - let 'em guess
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk