How's them public schools working for ya?

Started by Varmit, January 18, 2013, 03:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Who cares that the Kshillbillys misspelled Bible? I think every one understood where he was going. Who cares if you can't trust Jarhead? Or that you think Varmit is a liar. No one cares for your judgement of them. So, my point being. GET YOUR KNICKERS OUT OF A KNOT. If you're so busy, like you claim, why are you always on here?  --The Raven.

ELK@KC

Quote from: The Raven on January 26, 2013, 08:28:36 PM
Who cares that the Kshillbillys misspelled Bible? I think every one understood where he was going. Who cares if you can't trust Jarhead? Or that you think Varmit is a liar. No one cares for your judgement of them. So, my point being. GET YOUR KNICKERS OUT OF A KNOT. If you're so busy, like you claim, why are you always on here?  --The Raven.
Raven, you are right on.

Varmit

Diane, thank you once again!!  You clearly showed that someone uses your own words and logic, without twisting anything, against you and clearly backs you into a corner you cannot refute what they said.  You use that tried and true liberal tactic and begin attacking the person instead of their argument. 
I never lied, yet you called me a liar.  I simply used what you said against you.  I asked you to define an assault weapon, all you provided was what you consider to be an assault weapon...no legal definition, just your opinion. 
You implied that non military types do not need them, hence the black powder reference that I made.  If you take away all the guns that can be used as assault weapons, that only leaves the black powder variety.  Don't believe me...ok, lets put it to a little test then shall we...

QuoteTo me an assault weapon is one in use by the military in combat. It isn't in regular use by civilians. Yes, they are often equipped with larger magazines. They are auto or semi auto and have what ever adaptations give the military an advantage. You asked for short so I won't list them. 

According to your definition what weapon, that is not a black powder type, is not an assault weapon?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Fine. Why do you want to back me into a corner anyway? Why are you making me your special project.
I do apologize for calling you a liar. That was beneath me. I did lose my temper because I don't know what you want from me. I answer your questions and then you make sport of my answers. WHY? I could have easily looked up the legal definition of an assault weapon, again, but you demanded a short answer.I complied, gave you my opinion, and then you took exception to it. I'll not be tricked again. 
The last question has no answer, because one of you rightly stated that the military uses most everything at one time or another. and no, Pugs doesn't use cannon or AK47s to get ducks. I've picked out enough shot to know!
I did not mean to "imply'' that the non military doesn't "need" assault weapons, although it's still a good question in many people's minds. I said I don't know how I feel about it. I still haven't decided. It was just my independent opinion! Now you'll try to make something out of my honest answer. Fine, you do what you think you need to do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk