Eye Glasses

Started by farmgal67357, October 20, 2012, 12:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

Where's a good place to go to get an eye exam and glasses that won't cost a fortune? Thanks!
Lisa
Lisa

Janet Harrington

Dr. Duffy, 620-583-6471, in Eureka. He will do the eye exam, then  give you a prescription and you can take it wherever you want to get glasses. you can also get them from him.

Then there is Eye Vision at Wal-Mart. I don't have that number. My grandson got his eyes examined there and then got contacts. He was please with the doctor.

I am sure there are other places.  Dr. Duffy takes most insurances. I don't know about Wal-Mart.

jprxmkt

Dr. Duffy is the best! Love him!!!

farmgal67357

Looks like we had better check into Dr. Duffy! : ) Wal-Mart charges $80 for an eye exam! I'm sure I've seen them advertised cheaper than that! Thanks!
Lisa
Lisa

Diane Amberg

Sears perhaps? 
   If your Dr. Duffy there is an Ophthalmologist and is locally well liked, I'd suggest him ,especially if there is diabetes in the family.

oldfart

Dufy charges lot more than 80.00 more like 125.25

Janet Harrington

Duffy charges $115 for an eye exam. However; he does an excellent job.

Judy Harder

Don't forget Dr Burch in Caney. My doctor. I do not know office charge as he has always accepted Medican and Medicare and I get great service.

Soon, I will be getting cataract surgery and he will refer me to Doctor Greshon(sp) of Bartlesville. Most everyone I know has gone to this clinic and all have been pleased. 

Not that far out of the way. Everywhere we must go is traveling somewhere. Good luck.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk