Possible False Flag Obama Assassination Attempt Upcoming?

Started by Warph, September 30, 2012, 05:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

The planned Re-election of Obama, Revolutionary Style

"Obama administration, including his czars and his closest Progressive supporters, are planning a manufactured insurgency against America. Using the media to garner both sympathy and support for his unfinished goals."--- Doug Hagmann, Tuesday, May 8, 2012
HomelandSecurityUs.com

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/5923

"The Obama Administration Czars"

The Contact
It was not the proverbial 3:00 a.m. phone call, but close enough. And it was not made to the White House, but to my house, which is not white, nor is it in DC. It was about 2:30 a.m. on 25 April 2012, and the call itself was somewhat unexpected. I had anticipated the telephone call from my DHS insider much earlier the previous day, but our schedules didn't synch up. I was traveling on an investigative assignment, while my source was in meetings all day. I had just fallen asleep, and was slumbering no more than 20 minutes when the phone rang.

In most households, a ringing phone at that time of night causes concern for everyone who hears it. In my household, it seems to surprise only my surly, 140 pound light-sleeping German Shepherd. He let out an objective grunt as I stepped over him to take the call in another room. It was "Rosebud," the code name given my insider source.

About Rosebud
Just a little bit here about my source and his "super-secret code name." I've known this government insider since 1979, when he first became a municipal patrol officer. He took a job in a bigger city and had a very successful run as a cop. Before retirement and after the events of 9/11, he was tapped by the feds, where he worked in various capacities under the umbrella of DHS. He worked his way up, and suddenly found himself in what he terms the inner sanctum of the "TEC" building. TEC, he explains, is an acronym for what he calls "The Estrogen Challenged," which houses the upper echelon of the Department of Homeland Security. I'll leave it at that.

As far as his code name, it originates from an incident that occurred at the end of the disco era. It is something that we both privately laugh about, but rarely ever talk about. His "code name" is known to him, me, and at the time, a young woman who has since vanished amid the glitter of disco balls and constant replays of the Bee Gees in a dark nightclub some 32 years ago, and has no "cloak and dagger" origins.

But he is real, his position serious, and his knowledge vast. Unfortunately, that's what makes the whole situation frightening and deadly serious.

The information
It began on Wednesday, 2 May 2012 with a 45-minute interview on TruNews with Rick Wiles when I first disclosed the information I received the previous week from my source. The information I relayed "went viral," as they say, across the internet.

To support the statements I made during that interview, I am showing my handwritten notes taken contemporaneously during our conversation. My notes consist of two pages and are, at various points, admittedly difficult to decipher. I ask that points not be deducted for my penmanship given the time of the morning which they were taken.

According to my source, there is talk among the highest levels of the uppermost echelon of the Department of Homeland Security, which he describes as effectively under the control of Barack Hussein Obama. During this call, he said that the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States. He then corrected himself, stating that "a civil war" is the more appropriate term. Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it," stated my source.

"The DHS takes their marching orders from the Obama administration, from Obama himself, but mostly from his un-appointed czars. And Jarrett, especially Valerie Jarrett. Don't think for a minute that the administration is doing anything to stabilize events in the U.S. They are revolutionaries, and revolutionaries thrive on chaos," he added.

My source stated that he has not seen things this bad since he began working within DHS. "It's like they [DHS agency heads] don't care about what the American people see or feel about what the DHS agencies are doing. They figure that if the average American will put up with being "sexually groped and nuked" just to fly, they'll accept almost anything. "That's why their actions are becoming more overt. "It's in your face and the brass actually chuckle about it" said my source.

New Information
Astounded by the information my source provided "going viral," I spoke to him again early Sunday morning. This was a scheduled telephone call (as noted on page 2 of my notes) based on a high level meeting of DHS personnel that was scheduled for and took place in Chantilly, Virginia, on Saturday, 5 May 2012. He hoped to provide me with more information to supplement that which he already given. Although he was not personally present, his source was. While he would not say who was at the meeting on Saturday or give its precise location, he said that the many of the names would be recognizable. He spoke to his source late Saturday night.

I contacted him on his cellular phone early Sunday morning to get the promised update.

"Geez, nice job on getting the word out about what's really going on at DHS and in this administration," were the first words out of his mouth, followed by "thanks a lot." I asked him why he would be thanking me. "I just wanna' tell you that I'm going to have to hire someone to start my car, and I'm surely not going for any rides in small planes in the immediate future," he said with a bit of nervous laughter. "I hope no one finds out who I am or it's going to be more than my pension I'll have to worry about."

"I can tell you word is getting out that people are starting to wake up, which is causing a lot of 'pissed off brass.' I can't tell if they are more desperate or upset about the exposure, but the tone is starting to become a lot more tense. I hope that we're having something to do with that," he added.

With that, he provided me with additional information to supplement that which he already given me on 25 April. For clarity purposes, I have combined the information together from both contacts. The following information includes the updated information provided to me Sunday morning.

Obama the revolutionary
Metaphorically speaking, there's a revolution going on in the U.S., propped up by three legs. Economic chaos, chaos through racial division, and chaos through class division, all joined by one core element: Barack Hussein Obama and his stable of unelected czars. Obama is using the lessons learned in 1968 as the template for 2012, and many of those who were active in the late 1960s are now calling the shots for 2012.

"The Obama administration and many of the un-elected 'czars,' either directly or indirectly, are engaged in covert activities with the occupy movement, various labor protests, and other subversive activities inside the U.S.," stated my source. Using untracked campaign funds, they are paying people to infiltrate the various movements to cause physical destruction of property and disrupt commerce. That began last year, but has increased ten-fold already this year," stated this source. He added that they are using some lower level DHS agents to make the payments under the context of tracking subversives, but they are the unwitting subversives. "It's like Fast & Furious" but in the social realm," he added.

"Obama is using some high profile people as pawns to foment the revolution. I heard several times through very credible sources that [Louis] Farrakhan is on the CIA payroll. Other have been named as well, but I'm not prepared to identify them yet. Farrakhan is to coordinate the Blacks and the Muslims to prepare for riots this summer, using any means necessary."

"Mentioned at the meeting Saturday were methods to use pawns to simulate the rioting in the Arab Spring countries, but to the benefit of this administration. A controlled chaos thing," stated my source. They envision rioting starting in the urban areas first, such as New York and other major cities, followed by a disruption of business and commerce. This will allow the DHS to mobilize their various teams into the streets of America without objection of the people," stated my source.

"They want to restrict travel, if not through high energy prices, then by checkpoints and curfews mandated by rioting and unrest. They understand we are the most well-armed nation in the world, yet they are aware of our vulnerabilities and intend to fully exploit them," he added. The whole purpose is to keep Obama in office for another term, no matter how unpopular he is, as he is not finished changing our country from a Constitutional Republic. This is the run-up to the 2012 elections, or perhaps causing enough chaos to delay them - indefinitely."

One statement that rattled me more than anything was that a great number of those already in power, whether in appointed or elected positions, actually want to see Obama stay in power, according to this source. "This is what we've been working toward and we're closer now than we've ever been. If we lose now, we might not have another chance."

This chilling common goal also explains the lack of interest in the Constitutional legitimacy of Obama. It is common knowledge that Obama is not an American, and neither is his agenda. Of course, criticism of his bona-fides feeds into the cries of racism, despite the massive fraud perpetrated on the American people. Party lines are meaningless when the common objective is the revolutionary overtaking of America.

Obama, the professor of Keynesian economics.
"The Obama administration is working closely with Bernanke, Geithner and others not to save our economy, but to outright destroy it. He is not the first or only one to try this, but the most effective and most vetted for that purpose. Do you actually think that the fact that Timothy Geithner's father worked with Obama's mother in Indonesia was coincidental," stated my source rhetorically. "What we're seeing now is the fourth quarter of a game that started long ago, which also currently involves the Clintons. Obama would not be where he is if it were not for the Clintons, and to a lesser extent, Bush, but that's for other reasons. Don't be fooled, the Clintons never left or lost power," he added.

"There are file drawers full of papers, heavily guarded papers at the 'TEC building' so I can only imagine what's in them, about international financial dealings going back decades. I do know, or at least I was told, that they involve organizations that are the so-called conspiracy fringe groups, such as the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, and people including George Soros, Henry Kissinger, and current leaders of big industry. Some are fossils. They've been around a long time. Others are up-and-coming. They've got one thing in common, though, and that is to put in place a global system of governance, including a common currency. Economics is a huge part of this revolution, and they want to replace the dollar, to see it collapse. They expect, that is, they are working toward this very goal, and when this happens, it will cause chaos like never seen before in the history of this country."

"Why do you think Jon Corzine is not only walking around, but heavily involved in Obama fundraising? They know it's just a matter of time that Europe will implode economically, and when it does, start counting the days before we see massive hyperinflation and the ultimate collapse of the U.S. dollar," stated this insider. "What will it look like in the streets of America when the general population realizes that there is no money? That's right, chaos."

Obama & the planned racial divide
According to this insider, the Trayvon Martin case is just the tip of the iceberg. "You certainly don't have to be a genius to understand how Obama and his team played the public on this issue, and it's far from over. But that's not the sole element of what we'll see this summer."

"Remember the shots fired at the White House not too long ago?" asked my source. "There was an element of outrage that was squandered, according to 'team Obama.' In fact, Obama and some of his closest advisors, especially [Valerie] Jarrett were incredibly angered that the outrage was seemingly tempered. It should have been an opportunity to use our force against the Tea Parties, the gun clingers, the Constitutionalists, and everyone who has complained about Obama. DHS should have stepped in right then, and used that event to start the clampdown," this source stated about White House comments.

This source stated that from that point on, the DHS must become more responsive and aggressive.

"Watch for a false flag event against Obama or his family, something that will outrage 'black America.' It will be carefully choreographed, but executed in a manner that will evoke the ugliest of reactions and create racial chaos in this country that will make the Watts riots, 1968 and the Rodney King riots pale in comparison. That's the third leg in this."

The planned end-game
Does Obama look worried about the upcoming elections? Look at his lavish vacations, his limited work schedule, and those with whom he is working. This is a very dangerous man who has, as his closest advisors, people who have orchestrated the revolutions of the 1960s. They know the "trigger points" in America.

The Obama administration, including his czars and along with his closets Progressive supporters, are planning a manufactured insurgency against America. He is using the media to his advantage to garner both sympathy and support for his unfinished goals. He is desperately seeking a way to remain in office, even if it means the surreal prospect of an indefinite postponement of elections - if it can be pulled off. So far, he's got the support of the majority of the DHS "brass" behind him, according to my source.

"They're power hungry, and they want to remain in charge," stated this source.

The "surreal" aspect of suspended elections won't look so surreal when you see any or all of the "trigger points" take place in the not-so-distant future.

"The end-game plan for America is its destruction as a Constitutional Republic, with the assistance of the agencies under the umbrella of the DHS."

My sourced stated one more thing that seemed to tie things together. He urged me to recall the quote by Henry Kissinger who was speaking at a Bilderberg meeting at Evian, France, on 21 May 1992:
"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

That threat need not be from beyond. All it might take is a world of starving, broke and desperate people.

Note: My source promised more information at a later time. Stay tuned.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Constitution Party - Florida
http://www.cpflorida.com/2012/07/30/possible-false-flag-obama-assasination-attempt-upcoming/

Possible False Flag Obama Assassination Attempt Upcoming?

First before the article by Joe Angione, a brief commentary.
Personally, I believe there is potential for something to happen the last quarter of this year. Financial turmoil or another false flag event that could lead to civil unrest. The reason to post this is to unite ALL Americans, not just one side vs the other.
False flag events are real and have been a part of history.

Whether this rumor is real or not is not the sole point. My point is that Americans must research history and facts to realize that false flag events have occurred and usually garner more power for those in control.

Now is the time for all Americans to band together against the financial influences that are running our puppets in Washington and the mass media that keeps us distracted to that and their treasonous actions. All Americans must study and get a foundation in history in order for Americans to truly unite together – not stuck in two parties designed to keep the citizenry divided. Our nation will be restored when we begin to vote for the best of 3, 4 or 5 choices rather than the perpetual "better of two evils" that takes us down the same road.

Study History: http://www.meetup.com/ConstitutionPartyFlorida/about/

Here is the rumor below. Based on a number of factors,

I think it or another false flag has potential. Divide and Conquer.

Below, there is a link to one of the other more recent false flag events. Study it.

In order to truly understand false flag events, you must study history and the financial powers now influencing our government.

The below article is posted as a "rumor" but anyone studied in history and false flag events would be aware of the future possibilities of them.

For those of you licking your chops in condemnation of this post without any investigation, I suggest you study the video above on false flags, the "history" link and "Sept 11″ link before you come to any conclusions.

Sincerely
Mark Pilling
Chairman
~ Uniting All Americans, not just one side, based on Historical Truth. ~
~ Without Education and Discernment,
Passion and Sincerity will only further enslave the American People ~[/font][/b][/size]

Obama election Rumor
by Joe Angione

Joe Angione is a former columnist for The Villages Daily Sun.

An Obama rumor that must never become reality

A good journalist is usually taught not to print rumors or at least never to present them as the truth.

What I'm going to report here is only a rumor that presently can't be confirmed. But it is of such magnitude that it must be made known if only to prepare America for a possible terrible eventuality. And while it has not been confirmed, neither can it authoritatively and convincingly be denied, certainly not in a United States where our Constitutional rights are under constant attack.

This rumor involves an agent of the Department of Homeland Security who allegedly informed a reporter at the Canada Free Press of a "false flag" or faked event to be initiated by Obama administration operatives in the hope of preventing the November presidential elections.

Canada Free Press (CFP) is an independent, conservative, electronic daily newspaper, updated several times a day. It boasts more than 100 writers and columnists who file stories regularly to the newspaper from all corners of the globe.
Canada Free Press Article: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

According to the newspaper's coverage of this DHS "whistleblower," the event would be a staged assassination attempt on the life of President Obama that would be blamed on "white supremacists" and subsequently used to enrage black and Hispanic communities driving them to rioting all across the nation.

The faked assassination, says the CFP report, would be carried out through the assistance of DHS agents, and "other colluders" taking their orders from the White House. The objective would be to stir up enough racial unrest to justify the imposition of martial law in major urban cities, including erecting DHS checkpoints, restricting travel, and delaying (possibly indefinitely) the November 2012 elections.

Doug Hagmann, reporting in the May 8, 2012 edition of the Canada Free Press wrote that his informant works in "the upper-echelon of DHS", which he described as "effectively under the control of Barack Hussein Obama."

Hagmann's contact said: "The DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States . He then corrected himself, stating that 'a civil war' is the more appropriate term. Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it."

The DHS whistleblower mentioned a recent meeting at the Department of Homeland Security where plans were discussed to use pawns to simulate the rioting seen in the Arab Spring countries that would bring on a "controlled chaos" for the benefit of the Obama administration.

"Envisioned by these conspirators are riots starting in urban areas such as New York , followed by a disruption of business and commerce," the DHS source added. "They want to restrict travel, if not through high energy prices, then by checkpoints and curfews mandated by the rioting and unrest...The whole purpose is to keep Obama in office for another term, no matter how unpopular he is, as he is not finished changing our country from a Constitutional Republic ."

This certainly isn't the first rumor to surface about Mr. Obama's intention to subvert the U.S. Constitution, by manipulating economic, racial and social issues that would polarize Americans and bring on enormous conflict but the full measure of this contrived event, if true, involves total suspension of our democratic rights, and repression on a scale never thought possible in the America we've known and cherished all our lives.

It's a rumor that bears watching...and is worth spreading because the more people who know about it–and understand the high level of deceit and treachery that confronts us daily in Washington –the less likely it is for the rumor to become a reality.

The lesson here is that if people are aware of the possibility, even remote, of some great calamity befalling them, they're on guard...they're prepared...their defenses are up, and those who would commit evil, will back down fearing a confrontation they can't win.

The more we talk about the potential for a staged, bogus presidential assassination that would trigger massive civil unrest and possible martial law, the stronger is our defense against it actually occurring. The nation will be watching. Patriots everywhere will be on alert. The Obama administration will be under scrutiny more intense than ever before. It doesn't have the guts to take on millions of Americans when we're ready for anything.
Sometimes rumors are a good thing. –JA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years later, now that the emotions are not quite so heightened, what really happened on September 11, 2001 ? Analyze the facts to make your conclusions, not what the media has influenced you to believe.

September 11, 2001 http://www.meetup.com/ConstitutionPartyFlorida/messages/boards/thread/14940471

Support the Party that boldy presents the truth to you, your family and loved ones at

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Before you think this story is completely crazy, then please explain this - who in the hell do they intend to shoot?

Who Does The Government Intend To Shoot?
By Major General Jerry Curry, USA (Ret.)

The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S.  No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used — those causing the civil unrest — must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens.

What would be the target of these 174, 000 rounds of hollow point bullets? It can't simply be to control demonstrators or rioters. Hollow point bullets are so lethal that the Geneva Convention does not allow their use on the battle field in time of war. Hollow point bullets don't just stop or hurt people, they penetrate the body, spread out, fragment and cause maximum damage to the body's organs. Death often follows.

Potentially each hollow nose bullet represents a dead American. If so, why would the U.S. government want the SSA to kill 174,000 of our citizens, even during a time of civil unrest? Or is the purpose to kill 174,000 of the nation's military and replace them with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) special security forces, forces loyal to the Administration, not to the Constitution?

All my life I've handled firearms. When a young boy growing up on my father's farm in Pennsylvania Dad's first rule of firearms training was, "Never point a gun at someone, in fun or otherwise, unless you intend to shoot them. If you shoot someone, shoot to kill." I've never forgotten his admonition. It stayed with me through my Boy Scout training, when I enlisted in the army as a Private to fight in the Korea War, during my days as a Ranger and Paratrooper and throughout my thirty-four year military career.

If this were only a one time order of ammunition, it could easily be dismissed. But there is a pattern here. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has ordered 46,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition. Notice that all of these purchases are for the lethal hollow nose bullets.  These bullets are not being purchased and stored for squirrel or coyote hunting. This is serious ammunition manufactured to be used for serious purposes.

In the war in Iraq, our military forces expended approximately 70 million rounds per year. In March DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen. Is this something we and the Congress should be concerned about? What's the plan that requires so many dead Americans, even during times of civil unrest? Has Congress and the Administration vetted the plan in public.

I fear that Congress won't take these ammunition purchases seriously until they are all led from Capitol Hill in handcuffs. Why buy all this ammunition unless you plan to use it. Unknown to Congress, Does DHS plan to declare war on some country? Shouldn't Congress hold hearings on why the Administration is stockpiling this ammunition all across the nation? How will it be used; what are the Administration's plans?

Obama is a deadly serious, persistent man. Once he focuses on an object, he pursues it to the end. What is his focus here? All of these rounds of ammunition can only be used to kill American citizens, though there is enough ammunition being ordered to kill, in addition to every American citizen, also every Iranian, Syrian or Mexican. There is simply too much of it. And this much ammunition can't be just for training, there aren't that many weapons and "shooters" in the U.S. to fire it. Perhaps it is to be used to arm illegal immigrants?

We have enough military forces to maintain law and order in the U.S. even during times of civil unrest.

We have local police, backed up by each state's National Guard, backed up by the Department of Defense. So in addition to all these forces why does DHS need its own private army? Why do the SSA, NOAA and other government agencies need to create their own civilian security forces armed with hollow nose bullets?

Were I the JCS, and if I wasn't already fully briefed on this matter, I'd stop the purchase of hollow point bullets, ask the secretary of Defense why all this ammunition is being purchased and spread around the country? If I got answers like the ones Congress got during the investigation of Operation Fast and Furious – I'd start tracking all ammunition deliveries nationwide to find out what organizations and units are using them, for what purpose and, if it is not constitutional, prepare to counteract whatever it is that they are doing.

This is a deadly serious business. I hope I'm wrong, but something smells rotten. And If the Congress isn't going to do its duty and investigate this matter fully, the military will have to protect the Constitution, the nation, and our citizens.

Jerry Curry is a decorated combat veteran, Army Aviator, Paratrooper, and Ranger, who for nearly forty years has served his country both in the military and as a Presidential political appointee.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/who-does-the-government-intend-to-shoot/#ixzz28045Btnu

--Warph

-- Warph

Fire Elk

Warph, with a topic heading like that you are going to bring down the boys from Echelon and Carnivore. (Alex Jones, infowars.com) :police:

In addition to the Iranians and Chinese that are spamming/ hacking the heck out of the US right now.

Also, let us not forget our  "friends" from the north that will be the 51st state.
http://www.invadecanada.us/

KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Warph

"Nothing in politics ever happens by accident; if it happens, you can bet it was planned!"
---Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"The Shadow Party"

Art imitates Reality

I recently watched Batman, The Beginning, for the second time. The first was in 2005 and I have to
admit that much of the symbolism intended or not, was lost on me at the time. As a quick refresher, the
city of Gotham had become essentially corrupt with gangland running the show by paying off most of
the politicians. The general population was out of work and running in fear for their lives. Food and
staples were difficult to come by. People lived on the edge of starvation. The economy was in a
shambles.

The principle cause of this mess we discovered was an organization designated the "League of
Shadows", controlled by Liam Neeson character Henri Ducard. The purpose of the "League of
Shadows" was to reduce Gotham to a pile of rubble so that the League could rebuild it as they
envisioned it should be, rising as it were, from the ashes of corruption like the proverbial phoenix. The
first step was to completely destroy the economy of Gotham. The final plan was to expose everyone in
Gotham to a secret gas with hallucinogenic properties so that they would all turn against each other and
destroy the city and its population. Batman of course was to save the people of Gotham from their final
destruction.

Reality Today

The Shadow Party, as it would come to be called, was launched on July 17, 2003 at El Mirador, which
was George Soros' Southampton estate on Long Island. At this meeting of political strategists, wealthy
donors, left-wing labor leaders and progressive activists, Soros laid out his plan to defeat George Bush
in the 2004 presidential election. Soros' intent was to create a super-party in his own image, based on
the nearly defunct Democratic Party, and espousing "Progressive" ideals. These "ideals" are discussed
in other areas in this book.

Attendees included such notables as Soros' Open Society Institute (OSI) director Morton Halperin;
former Clinton chief of staff John Podesta; former Clinton speechwriters Jeremy Rosner and Robert
Boorstin; Sierra Club executive director Carl Pope; labor leader and former Clinton advisor Steve
Rosenthal; EMILY's List founder and abortion-rights activist Ellen Malcolm; and major Democrat
donors such as Lewis and Dorothy Cullman, Robert McKay, Robert Glaser, and Peter Lewis.
The consensus among those in attendance was that voter turnout, particularly in  "swing" or
"battleground" states ( Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri,
Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, West Virginia, and
Wisconsin.) would be the key to unseating President Bush. Steve Rosenthal and Ellen Malcolm, CEO
and president, respectively, of a newly formed but poorly funded voter-registration group called
America Coming Together (ACT) suggested that voters in those swing states should be recruited and
mobilized as soon as possible.

Agreeing, Soros told the pair that he personally would give ACT $10 million to help maximize its
effectiveness. A few other attendees also pledged to give the fledgling group large sums of money:

Soros's billionaire friend Peter Lewis, chairman of the Progressive (Insurance) Corporation,
promised to give $10 million; Robert Glaser, founder and CEO of RealNetworks, promised $2 million;
Rob McKay, president of the McKay Family Foundation, committed $1 million; and benefactors Lewis
and Dorothy Cullman pledged $500,000.

By early 2004, the administrative core of George Soros' Shadow Party was in place. It consisted of
seven ostensibly "independent" nonprofit groups, all but one of which were headquartered in
Washington, DC. In a number of cases, these groups shared each others finances, directors, and
corporate officers; occasionally they even shared office space.

The seven groups were:

1) America Coming Together(ACT): Jump-started by Soros' $10 million grant, ACT in 2004 ran what
it called "the largest voter-contact program in history," with more than 1,400 full-time paid canvassers
contacting potential voters door-to-door and by phone.

2) Center For American Progress (CAP): This entity was established to serve as a think tank
promoting leftist ideas and policy initiatives. Soros, enthusiastic about the Center's potential, pledged in
July 2003 to donate up to $3 million to help get the project off the ground.
From the outset, CAP's leadership featured a host of former high-ranking officials from the Clinton
administration. Among these were Clinton's national security speechwriter Robert Boorstin; former
head of Clinton's National Economic Council, Gene Sperling; and former senior advisor to Clinton's
Office of Management and Budget, Matt Miller.
Hillary Clinton predicted that the organization would provide "some new intellectual capital" with
which to "build the 21st-century policies that reflect the Democratic Party's values".
George Soros and Morton Halperin together selected former Clinton chief of staff John Podesta to
serve as president of CAP. Podesta said his goal was to develop CAP as a "think tank on steroids,"
featuring "a message-oriented war room" that "will send out a daily briefing to refute the positions and
arguments of the right."

3) America Votes: This national coalition coordinated the efforts of many get-out-the-vote
organizations and their thousands of contributing activists.  George Soros' support for America Votes
would continue well past 2004. Indeed he would donate $2.15 million to this coalition in the 2006
election cycle  and another $1.25 million in the 2008 cycle 35 and yet another $1.25 million in 2010.

4) Media Fund: Describing itself as "the largest media-buying organization supporting a progressive
message" in the United States, this group produced and strategically placed political ads in the print,
broadcast, and electronic media.

5) Joint Victory Campaign 2004 (JVC): This fund raising entity focused on collecting contributions
and then disbursing them chiefly to America Coming Together (ACT) and the Media Fund. In 2004
alone, JVC channeled $19.4 million to the former, and $38.4 million to the latter.38 Soros personally
gave JVC more than $12 million that year.

6) Thunder Road Group (TRG): This political consultancy coordinated strategy for the Media Fund,
America Coming Together, and America Votes. Its duties included strategic planning, polling,
opposition research, covert operations, and public relations.

7) MoveOn.org: This California-based entity was the only one of the Shadow Party's core groups that
was not a new startup operation. Launched in September 1998, MoveOn is a Web-based political
network that organizes online activists around specific issues, raises money for Democratic candidates,
generates political ads, and is very effective at recruiting young people to support Democrats. In
November 2003, Soros pledged to give MoveOn dot Org $5 million to help its cause.

According to Ellen Malcolm of America Coming Together (ACT), the financial commitment which
Soros made to these Shadow Party groups in 2003 "was a signal to potential donors that he had looked
at what was going on and that this was pretty exciting, and that he was going to stand behind it, and it
was the real deal."43 As Byron York observed, "After Soros signed on, contributions started pouring
in." ACT and the Media Fund alone took in some $200 million including $20 million from Soros alone.
This type of money was unprecedented in American politics.

Never let anyone convince you that a Presidency cannot be bought.

In 2005, the Shadow Party had its first formal meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona. This formal meeting was
brought together by Rob Stein of the Democracy Alliance, and a veteran of Bill Clinton's Commerce
Department, and of New York investment banking. The meeting was intended to gain commitments
from a large group of millionaires and billionaires who were invited to this meeting. The nucleus of
this Group was early on known, for lack of a better name, as the Phoenix Group, possibly implying
that the Democratic Party would rise from the ashes of its own demise.

Because of its secretive nature and subversive intent, journalists quickly began to describe the result of
the Phoenix Group meeting and the resulting plethora of "527" political committees and websites
promoting Progressive Democratic Party agendas as "The Shadow Party". Its purpose was to
essentially assume control of and reform the Democratic Party, and the American society, and
transform them into something entirely different, that would be controlled by Progressives.
The purpose of this "Shadow Party" was to destroy the Republican Party and assume control of
the government using the name and membership of the Democratic Party, the funding of the
Shadow Party's millionaire and billionaire members, and the subversive methods of the
Progressive faction, again spearheaded by George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold Ickes.

Senior Democratic National Committee (DNC) officials had been briefed prior to the meeting. DNC
Chairman Howard Dean was aware of it, in part though his friendship with Stein, but one senior DNC
source said the organizers "kept that list [of attendees] kind of tight." Sarah Ingersoll, de facto
spokeswoman for Stein's Democracy Alliance, said it was "a very preliminary meeting of committed
donors interested in building a community to support Progressive infrastructure."

While there has not been an official release of attendees, the following lists, released by
[discoverthenetworks.org will give the list] are thought to be representative but certainly not exhaustive:

The funding at:
http://discoverthenetworks.org/

These sources are not inclusive of individual "donors" but are primarily controlled by
George Soros.

As indicated above, the Phoenix Group (Shadow Party) met officially in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2005
after the disappointing (for Soros) defeat of John Kerry and re-election of George W. Bush. Soros
spelled out the preliminaries of his plan for destroying the Republican Party, slash and burn style.
Afterward it was his intention to destroy (as in Batman) the economy of the United States and any
remaining cohesiveness in the American society. To further follow the analogy of Batman, the forceful
re-introduction of "class warfare" in every way possible into American society would substitute
effectively for Henri Ducard's "secret gas". Certainly the effect would be the same, inducing every
group of individuals that could be theoretically isolated to turn against every other.

Following this, Soros, through his Progressive iteration of the Democratic Party intended to rebuild the
United States as a major player in his scheme of a One World Government, or as he calls it, the "Open
Society". Who should now play the role of Batman in our reality based drama is anyone's guess. One
thing for sure, it's not Barack Hussein Obama.

Prominent in this first "official meeting" were George Soros, Peter Lewis (Progressive Insurance), their
sons and about 70 others who understandably didn't want to have the public know about their
involvement. To know the motivations of the Phoenix Group, we must examine one George Soros
previously known as Gyorgy Schwartz and the operations he has been known to engage in.

The Democracy Alliance was to act as a clearinghouse (for contributions of the millionaires and
billionaires above) and it was expected to channel much of its money to new organizations and existing
ones such as John Podesta's Center for American Progress and David Brock's Media Matters for
America.

In the "Shadow Party" we see the core of George Soros' plan, along with several like minded wealthy
individuals, to take over the government of the United States and quickly and quietly turn it into Soros'
idea of a Communist utopia. As he envisioned things, of course, he would be pulling all the strings
(and profiting from each tug of the strings). More on Gyorgy Schwartz later.

Soros is said to have dedicated his wealth to the cause (having donated an estimated 23 million dollars
to those questionable "527" groups in 2004 alone), and warning attendees that the Progressive
ascendancy would take time (national attitudes would have to be reshaped). After all, his plans
required destroying not only any outside (other than Progressive) input to government, but the
American way of life. Individual freedoms were to be severely restricted. George Soros was speaking
as the voice of authority in these matters, since he is said to have initiated or financially supported more
than one subversive movement around the world. It would appear that his involvement in these affairs
has always resulted in at least the potential of his making MONEY.

It is understandable why most of the attendees wished anonymity. The subversive nature of the
meeting which resulted in the formation of what journalists began calling "The Shadow Party", would
be frowned upon by the American public if known. To this day, very little is publicly known about the
identities of these wealthy "government makers", however positions taken by some very influential
"millionaires / billionaires" indicates their more than passing interest.

One understanding that should be gleaned from the above discussion is that, while the party continues
to claim and benefit from the concept that the Democratic Party is derived from grass roots – from the
lower income classes, the facts belie this assertion. The "reincarnation" of the Democratic Party is
conceived by, planned by, created by, and funded by some of the wealthiest people in America. The
inclusion of "lower income" or "grassroots" workers is by design, in keeping with the public relations
scam, that is Communism. These millionaires and billionaires, except for a handful remain steadfastly
anonymous to Americans. Due to the subversive nature of the organization, these wealthy Americans
don't want anyone knowing who they are.

The Shadow Party was highly successful in its stated purpose, however when the Phoenix arose, it bore
little resemblance to the Democratic Party so many average Americans supported. The name remained
the same, but the heart of the organization had been stolen by Progressives. Still, the average Democrat
voter continues to blindly support the Party without realizing that their beloved Democratic Party has
been taken over by Progressives, espousing propaganda which sounds a little like the Democratic Party,
but more like Lenin's Russia.

One could use the analogy of the American political system resembling a baseball diamond.
Historically, second base would represent the mid-line of American politics, with a constant tug of war
going on between Democrats pulling the play toward third base and Republicans resisting and moving
the play toward first base. There are no home runs in this game, and hopefully no one ever gets home.
Politics is a matter of the game. The problem with Progressives is that they really aren't on the playing
field. They are far out in left field and in American politics, that isn't even part of the game. The
Progressive (Soros) intent is to effectively take the ball out of play, and keep it.
End of game.
--Warph

-- Warph

Fire Elk

Warph, I see the change that you made it the thread subject line. I am overwhelmed by the vast information that you posted with the change. When I grow up I would be happy to be similar to you. Your posts never disappoint me. Thanks for being Warph.  Your post on black holes scared me. Tell Slappy to get Ramone to the dentist.

Warph

Quote from: Fire Elk on September 30, 2012, 06:04:10 PM
Warph, with a topic heading like that you are going to bring down the boys from Echelon and Carnivore. (Alex Jones, infowars.com) :police:

There... I fixed it.
--Warph

-- Warph

Fire Elk

Quote from: Warph on September 30, 2012, 07:37:04 PM
There... I fixed it.

Warph, I could follow the change and did not mean to suggest that you should change it back. I am more Mulder than I am Scully. I would also, like to point out in the end Scully was more Mulder than Scully.

Warph

From WCJ: (Editor's correction: This is a list of executive orders in force that outline Emergency Powers. Some of these were signed by prior US Presidents going back all the way to JFK. Obama specifically has signed executive orders starting with the number EO-13489 and forward which is a total of 139 EO's in 40 months)

139 Executive Orders in 40 Months By
Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma!

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED:

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 16 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 139 in 3 1/2 years!

Executive Orders - where's the media?

If you don't get the implications you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

139 Executive Orders in 40 Months by Obama. (What's this monster up to)

During my lifetime, All Presidents have issued Executive Orders, or reasons that vary, some more than others.

When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in Office, people thought there was something Amiss. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 139 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM??????

YES, THERE IS A REASON. IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH?

Not really surprising that he appointed "Czars" to be in charge of everything. Emperor Obama? Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

....THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!

Remember what he told Russia's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected."

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 139 Executive Orders in 40 months! What did Congress do in those 40 months? (The House - considerable. The Senate -nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Feel free to verify the "executive orders" at will... and these are just the major ones I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"... you all comfortable?

Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where America is headed.

Just this week, Obama has issued a new executive order that seeks to "harmonize" U.S. economic regulations with the rest of the world. This new executive order is yet another incremental step that is pushing us closer to a North American Union and a one world economic system.

Unfortunately, most Americans have absolutely no idea what is happening. The American people need to understand that Barack Obama is constantly looking for ways to integrate the United States more deeply with the rest of the world. The globalization of the world economy has accelerated under Obama, and this latest executive order represents a fundamental change in U.S. economic policy. Now federal regulators will be required to harmonize" their work with the international community.

THIS IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE?
THEN PROVE TO YOURSELF IT'S WRONG.
Just Google it!

Gee, I wonder why they want to take away our guns?

I promise you.... if this monster is re-elected, it could be the end of you!
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obama's Tyrannical Executive Orders

By Alan Caruba
Monday, October 1, 2012
http://paradigmsanddemographics.blogspot.com/2012/10/obamas-tyrannical-executive-orders.html

This first appeared here.  I want to thank Alan for allowing me to post his work.  Alan posts daily.....and should be read daily.  RK

A September 24 a Wall Street Journal editorial warned that President Obama is moving to control the Internet by executive order. "Any day now, the White House will issue an executive order on cyber security, according to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano who said last week that the measure 'is close to completion.'"
It noted that "the White House intends to go ahead with its order in the face of vociferous opposition on Capitol Hill."

"According to leaked versions of the draft, the executive order would impose security standards for 16 critical industries" and that "private companies have innovated and invested heavily to protect themselves without regulatory prodding. What they need from the government is an information-sharing program and liability protection."

This is just one more executive order that would, along with others, impose a totalitarian control over every aspect of life in America on the pretext of a national emergency. We had a national emergency on 9/11 and no laws were abrogated, no Constitutional freedoms denied.

A Homeland Security Department study, "Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States 1970-2008", listed Americans who are "fiercely nationalistic", "suspicious of centralized federal authority" and "reverent of individual liberty" as potential terrorists.

Jeffery T. Kuhmer, writing in The Washington Times in March, noted that "On March 15, the White House released an executive order, 'National Defense Resources Preparedness.' The document is stunning in its audacity and a flagrant violation of the Constitution."

To understand how extensive this is, the Western Center for Journalism published a list of "Obama's Worst Executive Orders" asserting that some 900 Obama executive orders had been initiated when in fact Obama has signed 139:[/b]

From WCJ: (Editor's correction: This is a list of executive orders in force that outline Emergency Powers. Some of these were signed by prior US Presidents going back all the way to JFK. Obama specifically has signed executive orders starting with the number EO-13489 and forward.)

However, added to active EOs from previous administrations, the Center is correct in its fears that he is "creating a martial law 'Disney Land' of control covering everything imaginable."

Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

These executive orders are a blueprint for the takeover by the government by White House fiat, by-passing Congress.

By declaring that "international tensions and economic or financial crisis" or a "national emergency" exists, it puts all powers of governance in the hands of one man, Barack (INSANE) Hussein Obama.

Do you want to live in such a nation?

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk