UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September, Says National Atomic Testing Museum

Started by Warph, September 05, 2012, 01:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Soooooo... what the hell is going on here, Spock ???

Remember that Area 51 event scheduled for September 22, when we (that's the plebeian "we," as opposed to the royal "we," which is to say, really you, or youish) were going to learn the Truth about what the government has been covering up out there?  Has anyone seen any news on this?  I can only find announcements in anticipation of the shindig.  Was everyone scooped up by the Mother Ship ???   :o

"You're not the illegal aliens I was talking about, but OK, whatever..."

Bueller...?  Bueller...?   ::) ::)

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/sep/25/ufo-military-secrets-revealed-revelations-spark-mo/

....summed up: "The enthusiastic audience really appreciated the panel's candor, but they probably left with more questions than answers."

Whaaaa..... thats it.....

Hell... I got more information out of Mike Wallace and these videos (cir. 1958) then that silly panel:

"Exopolitics Hong Kong - Keyhoe the champion of Exopolitics, interviewed by Mike Wallace during the 1950's. The author of FLYING SAUCERS ARE REAL, Keyhow set about trying to prove that UFOs exist and is being covered by the US Airforce. Former Marine Air Corps, director of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena, conducted an investigation of the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). Keyhoe talks to Wallace about the United States military, reports of UFO sightings, the various theories explaining UFOs, government cover-ups, and the possibility of interplanetary war. An historic film well worth preserving."

Then there is this:

...and especially this video:
[/font][/size][/b]

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk