Elk County Commission: To tree, or not to tree!

Started by Patriot, September 12, 2012, 07:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

Quotethe bottom line to the thread is that if the proceedure was voted on and approve then no single commissioner has the authority to change the decision.

That is it in a nutshell Steve!  Although it did get cut down, what else is he telling other county workers to do outside of a commissioner's vote???   

Pine or Cedar is moot at this point.

ready

Bullwinkle

I believe that was the point of the thread.

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on September 14, 2012, 11:43:32 AM
Excuse me, Pat.  Rouge commissioner?

Must be the blood pressure meds, Wilma.  LOL

Rogue, not rouge.... at least I hope rouge doesn't apply in this instance.   ???
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

Pat, if I didn't make corrections before I post, mine would be the reddest face on the forum.  Even then, some errors get past me.

proelkco

To all the people concerned over this subject try calling YOUR commissioner and get an answer to what really transpired. Ritz, Hendricks, and Liebau are all in the phone book. Or you could e-mail Hendricks or Liebau since they have made their info available to all.

Varmit

What really transpired is obvious.  He overstepped his authority!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on September 15, 2012, 10:11:21 AM
To all the people concerned over this subject try calling YOUR commissioner and get an answer to what really transpired. Ritz, Hendricks, and Liebau are all in the phone book. Or you could e-mail Hendricks or Liebau since they have made their info available to all.

Or they could address the issue openly and honestly publicly right here.
Right?

Patriot

I called Ritz, and he confirmed what I saw with my own eyes.  It was a pointless call, but if it makes you feel better...  ???

Patriot

Or... you could ask any of the dozen or so folks that were at the public meeting and witnessed the discusson.  Or, you could contact the clerk and make an open records request for the audio recording that was made by the clerk & should be archived according to the Kansas Open Records Act. Or... or... or.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk