LAUGHLIN, Peter M. - b. February 5, 1937 - d. August 18, 2012

Started by Janet Harrington, August 21, 2012, 02:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Peter M. Laughlin, 75, passed away Saturday, August 18, 2012.  Rosary will be Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. and funeral mass will be Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 10:00 a.m., both at Church of the Magdalen, 12626 E. 21st St. N., Wichita, Kansas. 

He is survived by his mother, Catherine Laughlin; wife, Carolyn; five daughters, Deborah Laughlin, Linda (Dave) Keller, Diane Sanchez, Kelly (Barry) Cooper, and Brenda Stoner; six grandchildren,  Amy Harvey, Bryan Harvey, Jeff Penachio, Lauren Sanchez, Victoria Cooper and Casey Stoner; and brother, Robert (Vilma).  He is preceded in death by his father, Francis O. Laughlin. A memorial has been established in his name with Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice, 313 S. Market, Wichita, 67202. To sign a guest book or leave a condolence for the family, go to www.cochranmortuary.com

(published in The Wichita Eagle from August 19 to August 22, 2012)

(I put this on here because Pete spent many, many years being Ray Walton's right hand man at Flint Oak.)

Wilma

You might mention where he was from and the town where the services are being held.

Janet Harrington

I don't know where he was living when he died. He lived across the road from Flint Oak when he worked with Ray Walton. The services were in Wichita. I only put on what I could find on the funeral home site. Sorry.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk