I am so sick of Politics... 251 days to go... I dunno... hope I make it...

Started by Warph, February 27, 2012, 12:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Sometimes, I'm amazed that I know as many decent, intelligent, law-abiding, people as I do.  Because the fact is, a disturbingly large number of Americans are simply up to no good and should not be trusted anywhere near heavy machinery, sharp tools, voting booths or especially me.

Man, you talk about our stupid asinine politicians.... all, and I mean ALL, utterly ridiculous and lacking any sign of common sense when it comes time to lead this nation.  Their Motto: "To Hell with it, Let take a bite out of Liberty! Who's to Notice."

For instance, look at someone like Sarah Palin, the woman with the most annoying voice in the world, who was rescued from anonymity by John McCain, and who, $20 million later, is scolding Republicans, including Sen. McCain, for not prostrating themselves at the feet of Newt Gingrich.  Come on, Sarah... its all about the money!

Then we have the democrats insisting that green energy is the hope of the world.  Their favorite clown of a president cancels the Keystone XL oil pipeline on behalf of environmental fascists.  But just how sincere are they?  We see one federally-subsidized green energy company after another going bankrupt, taking billions of our tax dollars with them.  And do you know anyone who's shopping for a Chevy Volt?  Not Obuma... doesn't know how to drive.

For sheer lying power, you can hardly beat Al (pull my finger & see what you get) Gore, who has been lining his pockets with kazillions of dollars, repeating the same lie about global warming at least since 1997, which was the year when the earth started cooling down, as it has done periodically since long before the invention of the internal combustion engine.  Talk about your inconvenient truths!  Even the folks at the University of Anglia, which had been at the center of promoting the global warming hoax, now claim that we might be heading for a mini-ice age rivaling a 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th century.  So, gentlemen, start your engines.  Everyone else, start burning oil and coal before we all freeze to death!

But when it comes to lies, it's hard to beat homosexual males.  (Males ???)  In the '80s, they LIED about AIDS being a major heterosexual problem in order to co-opt federal funding for medical research... you know.. "Who cares about kids with leukemia? Let folks suffering with cancer, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, go fly a kite."  These days, they rant and rave about same-sex marriages, (...gotta get those same benefits as Mr. & Mrs. Straight have) but even in those woebegone states where judges and legislatures have shoved it down the throats of the people, the number of such marriages is negligible.  And most of those involve lesbians.

For sheer audacity, possibly nothing compares to Tom Brokaw's objecting to the Romney campaign using a segment from a 1997 NBC newscast in which he announced that the House Ethics Committee would punish Newt Gingrich for ethics violations.  The reason he gave in voicing his objection is as funny as anything that's been said on TV this year: "I do not want my role as a journalist compromised for gain by any campaign."  Everyone knows that this huckster for the Left had given up any pretense of being an objective journalist a long time ago.  After all, he spent the '90s cheerleading for Bill Clinton; he ignored the story about John Edwards and his doxy long after the National Enquirer broke the news; and, finally, Brokaw carried so much water for Barack Obuma in 2008 that, from outer space, he was often mistaken for Hoover Dam.

Joe Trippi pops up so often as a political pundit on the Faux News channel that you might actually think he's some sort of authority.  The only thing he's an expert at is losing elections.  He has run presidential campaigns for Ted Kennedy, Walter Mondale, Gary Hart, Richard Gephardt, Jerry "Moombeam" Brown, John Edwards and Howard Dean.  Over the past 40 years or so, if you wanted to get rich betting on elections, all you had to do was find out which left-wing idiot had hired Mr. Trippi.  An interesting sidebar is that, he studied aerospace engineering for three years at San Jose State College before dropping out, 14 credits shy of graduation.  Shows you how dumb he is.... those are great credentials to be a f@%$@#g liberal.  But I guess it provided him with the all-important capacity to spot guys like Mondale, Brown and Howard Dean, sorry-ass space cadets with money to burn on inept campaign managers.

Hillary Roadkill Clinton, whose business cards read "The Smartest Woman on Earth," and whose mirror has been trained to say, "I swear you're the fairest one of all, bitch!  Now get back on your broom." was recently heard to say, "I looked around our world and I thought we are in just so many deep holes that everybody had better grab a shovel and start digging out."  Well, God knows we have enough shovels lying around going to waste, thanks to all those non-existent shovel-ready jobs Clown Obuma promised us three years ago, but if Secretary of Stupity Clinton thinks that the best way to get out of a deep hole is to dig a deeper one, I think it tells us all we need to know about this administration's brain trust.

For sheer stupidity, however, it's tough to compete with those black Americans, including the likes of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Muhammad Ali, who gave up their perfectly fine birth names, Lew Alcindor and Cassius Clay, in order to show their kinship with Arabs and Muslims.  What the hell were they thinking ???  You have to wonder how anyone gets to be that dumb without getting an advanced degree in Stupidity.

I mean, did these idiots never pause to wonder how their ancestors became slaves in the first place?  After all, the owners of Georgia cotton fields didn't go to Africa and round them up.  As for New England sea captains, they merely collected the unfortunate captives at African ports and sailed them across the Atlantic; they certainly didn't wander into the jungle and chase them down.  No, it was Arabs and Muslims native to Africa who handled that end of the dirty stick.

You know, those guys with names like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Muhammad Ali.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk