Michelle Obama gets Boooooo'd

Started by Catwoman, November 20, 2011, 02:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Michelle Obama just served as a Grand Marshall of the Homestead-Miami Raceway final race of the NASCAR Sprint Cup chase...And got boo'd.,,As much as I dislike her and deplore her husband's tenure as President...That was just rude on the part of the people there.   The newscasters there weren't quick enough to dampen the sound and the booing really came through.  The look on her face was sad, too...She kind of froze.  I wish there were still some sort of social decorum utilized in this country.  Just because you're part of the common populace doesn't mean your actions have to be base and common, too.

Diane Amberg

How disgusting.That was totally uncalled for. She is not the President and has no reason to be treated that way. I hope her kids didn't see it. "Common" is right.

jarhead

I don't feel sorry for the racist ol hide at all. When she said after her hubby got elected that it was the first time she was ever proud of "our" country---I have not one iota of respect for her. I'll just leave it at that !!

kshillbillys

Amen Jar...I didn't join in the booing (just because I didn't want anyone at the hospital to get mad at me for being loud), but I did sure as hell think it was funny. Those damned ole redneck NASCAR fans anyway! LOL  On a side note...I'm damned happy that my man Tony Stewart won the Championship this year!---Jennifer

Oh yes, what makes you think it was Michelle Obama being booed? Jill Biden's ass was up there too...maybe it was for her. Or for both and their hypocritical shit? That would be MY guess...Poor Michelle...How racist of those damned rednecks to being booing HER...those darn ole stupid rednecks that don't vote for her husband!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Quote from: jarhead on November 20, 2011, 05:41:06 PM
I don't feel sorry for the racist ol hide at all. When she said after her hubby got elected that it was the first time she was ever proud of "our" country---I have not one iota of respect for her. I'll just leave it at that !!

I agree with you, Jar...I have never liked her or respected her.  Even so...It doesn't excuse such boorish behavior on the part of the spectators there.

jarhead

Cat, I guess the people thought booing her was nicer than giving her half the peace sign---which I imagine most of them wanted to do. :D
Us "common" people from the BIG state of Kansas know she is not the Prez----but--- if she wants to be in the spotlight light and running her big mouth then she should be prepared to take a little heat. Always running her mouth about obese people and how WE should eat healthy, then every time she gets her picture taken she has in ice cream cone stuck in her pie hole. Looking at her tail lights she sure don't look like a starving person  from Somalia. Guess what irks me about her is she talks "obesity ". I hate that word. Pleasingly plump---or chubby---or a tad on the porky side, sounds so much better.

Jane

She also made a public statement that she did not like white people. She is a very false person.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk