Earthquake

Started by jprxmkt, November 05, 2011, 10:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I didn't notice it either. I must have a numb butt, too. I know it is big. Must be numb.

Judy Harder

I fell asleep to the rain pouring and the rumble of thunder in the distance and once
I conked out, did not wake up until about 4 and did not get up until about 5:45
Again, I did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

I can sleep through the roughest thunder........Not the lightening on top of me, but never have any problem when it is thunder and rain..........so, maybe if I am awake and up then.....guess I am just lucky that way,.

Oh, I had brought in my rain gauge, but did put it back out for the evening rain.........had 3 inches when I let dogs out........do not know how much earlier yesterday..Nice amount and seems the ground just drank in the water. Not too much mud.
Praise the Lord.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

Oh, rain sounds so nice.  We got a few sprinkles yesterday.  It is overcast her this morning so maybe we will get rain today.  Maybe I will get a load of clothes in the washer, that used to work to get rain.

My daughter at Grove, OK said she has been feeling the quakes.  Brings back her memories of growing up in AZ.

I have slept through some earthquakes in AZ when I was young, now I can't sleep.

Hope everyone has a good day today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk