Would a tax break lure you to rural Kansas?

Started by sodbuster, July 25, 2011, 01:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

:o Just looked at the top right of the forum and it says Howard is 105. Thank God that I am 1- 2 months away from that kind of heat. I remember my older brother and I waiting until 11:00pm to Midnight to do our training for cross country. That way the temp. was down to 95 or so. :o

David :laugh:
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Anmar

I owned a small business which employed 6 people.  Several years ago I considered moving it to elk county because of my roots and family there.  There are several reasons why I decided against it.  Money isn't everything.  While its a great quiet, peaceful place to raise a family, it's just not a place that appeals to people because there's not a lot of recreational opportunities, and well,  just go read the politics section. 

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk