Could this have been LarryJ ? hmmmmm... I wonder

Started by Warph, July 20, 2011, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Jarhead.... do you think this was LarryJ?  If it was, I guess he was too shy to really let us know about his greatest war story.  All I can say is this guy was one tough medic.  Too bad he can't verify it since he's taken off to his home planet.

Army Medic won Medal Of Honor

This guy's war experience makes him sound like he's in a Steven Seagal movie.  He and his unit came under fire from an enemy trench.  Then this guy ran into the trench, and broke an enemy's neck with his bare hands.  He then crushed another enemy's windpipe, again with his bare hands, and stabbed a third one with his bayonet.  He then jumped on a fellow soldier to push him away from a grenade.  He was then shot, but ignored the wound to care for his comrades (he was a army medic).

Later, while carrying another one of his comrades on his back, two communist soldiers attacked him with bayonets.  He grabbed both of them at once, and killed them by smacking their heads together.  He than ran to safety while still carrying his comrade.

It might be worth noting that at 6 feet tall and 250 lbs, this medic was a huge guy.

Source:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/26/AR2006032601081.html

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk