HYLER, Dalton James - d. May 9, 2011

Started by patyrn, May 13, 2011, 11:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Dalton James Hyler died unexpectedly prior to birth on Monday, May 9, 2011.  He was delivered at Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center in Chanute, Kansas.

Survivors include his parents, Rodney and Heather (Shay) Hyler of the home in rural Buxton, Kansas; paternal grandparents, Darrell and Diane Hyler of Howard, Kansas; maternal grandparents, Frank and Jane Shay of rural Buxton, Kansas; and paternal great-grandparents, Herb and Harriet Hyler of Howard, Kansas.  Dalton was preceded in death by great-grandparents, Warren and Frankie Shay and J.C. and Mary Hope Wiseman.

Cremation has taken place, and a private family service will be held at a later ldate.  Memorial contributions may be made to the late Shelly Shay Children's School Fund and may be sent to the funeral home.  Online condolences may be left for the family at www.countrysidefh.com.  Arrangements are under the direction of Countryside Funeral Home, 420 S. 20th Street, Fredonia, Kansas 66736.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

Mom70x7

Diane Amberg

Same here, that is so sad. I know how I personally feel about those who back to God before they are born, but I won't say anything.

Janet Harrington

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for everyone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk