Are you in Group A or Group B

Started by Warph, May 09, 2011, 02:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Sometimes I feel like I'm a research scientist.  But instead of pursuing a cure for a dread disease, I keep trying to figure out liberalism.  On second thought, it is something of a dread disease.  What makes it unique is that it's only those suffering from it who are unaware that they have it.  Say we have two brothers raised in the same household.  What I want to know is why it is that one will grow up to be honest, decent and intelligent.. while the other sibling, who has shared all the same advantages... will turn out to be a Democrat.

That got me to thinking that perhaps we're all subjects in a great cosmic experiment, and while those of us... we conservatives in Group A, were given placebos and those in Group B were given the revolutionary new drugs... which not only caused the usual side effects, such as nausea, impotence and diarrhea... they also deprived the human guinea pigs of their ability to process information, distinguish between good and evil or to ever allow logic to trump their emotions.  As a result, liberals love not wisely, but too well.  Like female adolescents, they fixate on the object of their infatuation, and are incapable of recognizing a single flaw in the one they idolize.  But instead of the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber... liberals go all dreamy when they gaze on the anointed one, Barack Hussein Obuma.  

Now, I acknowledge that this is all supposition on my part.  I have no actual proof that liberals are the ghastly end result of a laboratory experiment that's gone terribly wrong.  But on the chance I'm right, I pray that someone somewhere is working day and night to come up with the antidote.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

thatsMRSc2u

I'm in group C.....the ones who are highly tired of the whole f-in mess.....and think both group A AND group B should go take a flyin you know what at a rollin doughnut. :D

Wilma

Roma Jean Turner

Warph

Sorry guys... Group C is for believers of UFO and Aliens that walk among us.  You guys want Group F.  That's Group F!  But hey...if you want Group C, that's alright, too.  There is nothing wrong with any of these beliefs.  It's your denial of them that gets things all wacked out.  They serve a purpose, and it's a good one and there's actually as much joy in those beliefs and emotions as the joyful ones.  It's all about enjoying the illusion of separateness and without anger, sadness, shame, guilt, fear, envy, jealousy, etc., we couldn't have this little party of the divine..... a divine interacting with itself in any and every way it can think of and loving every minute of it.  Now, will someone tell me what the hell I'm talking about ???

Gimmie another beer, Heidi.  8)
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Roma Jean Turner

Teresa

Ok.. I think I'm Group A... althoughhhhhhhh~~~~~I'm one of those believers of UFO and Aliens that walk among us.... and although I don't like to talk about it much.. I DO have diarrhea on occasion.. and........................
although I'm no longer an adolescent..I am female.. **wait just a minute and let me check for sure** ~~ yep.. I'm female all right..  ;D, and unfortunately I have a huge uncontrollable infatuation for.... nooo not for Obama... but for Raylan Givens.... ((Timothy Olyphant))
This is a man who wears a Stetson, cowboy boots and a U.S. marshal's badge, He is a tall, tight-lipped, square-jawed, no-nonsense lawman, and those thrilling days of yesteryear echo in every deliberate step he takes. He has an  old-fashioned approach to life and law enforcement...No matter how difficult the circumstances, Raylan is a straight shooter, both with opinions and with his ever-present sidearm.
sighhhhh~~~~~

Yeah.. Its the 2nd season for Justified... and where this is concerned?? I'm a group A to F...  ;D ;D

Yeah~~ I know its off the topic.. but that's the only way I  can put myself in a group..  ;)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Olyphant.... Olyphant... Ol-uh-fint... ain't that the bald-headed dude on star-trek: the next generation?  :laugh:

--Warph

-- Warph

thatsMRSc2u

Lol Teresa...Justified is my favorite show for two reasons...........Raylan... and Boyd Crowder.......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk