Could this be Israel's next War?

Started by Warph, April 09, 2011, 12:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on April 18, 2011, 12:33:13 PM

Actually he had it RE-translated to take care of problems the PURITANS had with all the other translations of the time, and we all know they were a great bunch of guys :P
Don't make the mistake of thinking just because I wont get into a pissin match with you over who knows what that I dont know what the hell I'm talkin about.

Sorry but there is no way he could have retranslated the originals. :)  And when you do a word for word comparison, it is the same. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on April 18, 2011, 12:21:23 PM
Its pretty common knowledge that its not a word for word translation and that James influenced the bible for his own needs.  I think the burden of proof is on you.  You're making a lot of pretty far out there claims,  you keep saying you've done this, you've done that.  don't ask us for proof, lets see yours.

James who?? I've read it, compared it to the various original documents.  textus receptus, textus sinaticus, peshitta....
My proof requires you to read it and compare  it for yourself instead of taking some anti christians word on their claims it was rewritten or is in error. 
I don't take anyones word for what is in there. I read it for myself.  It takes some studying.

thatsMRSc2u

We disagree Srk.....but I respect the fact that you have the courage of your convictions and stand up for them as you instead of hiding behind a nom de plume like some who think anonymity gives them special powers :) 

Some use screen names for good reasons I understand ( you know who you are) some use them to hide behind and be rude, condescending and insulting ( and you know who YOU are :) )

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on April 19, 2011, 07:11:02 AM
  We disagree Srk.....but I respect the fact that you have the courage of your convictions and stand up for them as you instead of hiding behind a nom de plume like some who think anonymity gives them special powers :) 

Thank you Pam! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk