A Foolish and Unconstitutional War...

Started by redcliffsw, March 23, 2011, 07:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Thanks. I have a very bad feeling about this, not comfortable with it at all.

sixdogsmom

I agree, I keep getting the feeling that I may be owned by an Arab.  :P
Edie

twirldoggy

News reports are stating that "special forces"  are in the country helping the rebels.

Jane

China will have to sell part of us to the Arabs before they own any part of us. China ownes more of the US they we do right now.

twirldoggy

In regard to women's status in Arab countries:  I watched and listened to the videos of Eman al Obaidi, also read the news reports.  She did have evidence of marks on her face and wrists.  She had to go somewhere after the alleged attacks because when she burst into the hotel, she was well dressed, her hair was done, and she was wearing eye make up and lipstick.  I would liike to hear her account of the whole thing.  I don't doubt that she was telling the truth, but it would lend credibility if she could tell the whole story.

sixdogsmom

Jane, I was speaking of the fact that we have been doing Arab dirty work ever since the Gulf war. And I do agree, we are in way too much debt to the Chinese.
Edie

mtcookson

Quote from: Jane on March 29, 2011, 05:54:26 PMChina ownes more of the US they we do right now.

Actually, this is not correct. Foreigner Countries are currently holding a little over 4.6 trillion with China holding the most of that at around 1.1 trillion. Total debt is over 14 trillion meaning the U.S. citizens hold over 10 trillion of our debt.

That doesn't make any of it better but it seems to be a common misconception that China holds most of our debt. The truth is, we do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk