PHILLIPS, Colette Billie (Taylor) - b. May 3, 1933 - d. December 25, 2009

Started by Mom70x7, January 05, 2010, 10:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

I was asked if anyone from Howard area remembers her. Here's the obit notice from The Wichita Eagle.

Colette B. Phillips

DERBY - Phillips, Colette B., 76, died Dec. 25, 2009. Survivors: son, Timothy of Nashville; daughters, Susan of Derby, Stephenie Vega of Wichita; 4 grandchildren, 6 great-grandchildren. Visitation 1-8 Tues., Dec. 29, 2009 with family present from 7-8 p.m. Service Wed., Dec. 30, 2009 at 1 p.m. all at Hillside Funeral Home East.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansas/obituary.aspx?n=colette-b-phillips&pid=137832269

frawin

Mom, I remember Billie well, she lived down the street from us and was around the same age as 2 of my sisters and they ran around with Billie. Billie spent a lot of time at our house with my sisters. I think Billie was in my Sister Velda's class which was the Howard High Class of 1951. Billie's family left Howard and she didn't graduate there. Both of my sisters that were Billie's age have passed away, I have another sister that was a year ahead of Billie in school, she will remember Billie.  Frank Winn

trnldy

Does anyone know who Colette's friends were, the names even boyfriends?

Janet Harrington

frawin

Quote from: trnldy on March 04, 2011, 10:30:57 PM
Does anyone know who Colette's friends were, the names even boyfriends?
Billie was in my sisiter's class in school, she lived a block South of us, she was at our house a lot. My sisters has passed away but I can list some of the others that were in that class and are still living.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk