DAVIDSON, Phyllis Nadine (Estep) - b. May 3, 1933 - d. October 9, 2010

Started by patyrn, October 13, 2010, 03:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Phyllis Nadine (Estep) Davidson, 77, of Parsons, Kansas and formerly of Chanute, Kansas, passed away Saturday, October 9, 2010 at the Labette Health Center in Parsons. She was born in Howard, Kansas on May 3, 1933, the daughter of Howard and Hazel Hope (Hillis) Estep.

She graduated from Wichita High School.  She was united in marriage to Sheridan L. Davidson on August 17, 1952.  He preceded her in death.  She was a homemaker.

Phyllis is survived by her children: Craig Davidson of Chanute, Kansas, Sheri Smith of Humboldt, Kansas, Kevin Davidson of Chanute, Kansas, and Christy Cooper of Parsons, Kansas; fifteen grandchildren; nineteen great-grandchildren; and three sisters, Juanita Miller of Moline, Kansas, Velma Boone of Derby, Kansas, and Pamela Hobbs of Ft. Smith, Arkansas.

She was preceded in death by her parents, Howard  Estep and Hazel Hillis Barnes; her husband, Sheridan; and one son, Bradley Davidson.

Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at the Penwell-Gabel Gibson Chapel, 16 North Forest, Chanute, Kansas 66720.  Burial will follow in Memorial Park Cemetery.  Memorials in her name may be made to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and may be left with the funeral home.  Penwell-Gabel Gibson Chapel is in charge of arrangements.  

(taken from the Penwell-Gabel Funeral Home website)

frawin

Phyllis lived a block South of us, when they lived in Howard, she was in my sister Velda's class. I talked to her sisters  Juanita and Velma at Howard this year , I think it was Memorial weekend. Phyllis was at our house a lot with my sisters and  I remember her as a really nice person. The house where they lived has been torn down. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk