Hello, Roma Jean

Started by flo, June 11, 2010, 11:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Roma Jean, that made me laugh.  Send yourself something so you will have something to open.  LOL You will get plenty of junk mail.  Don't worry.

Roma Jean Turner

This may make you laugh Janet.   I was laying in bed this morning, just on the edge of waking up when my cell phone rang.  For some reason I actually answered it.  This very serious sounding young man said.."May I speak to the owner or manager of this business?"  I thought for a second and then said "NO".  He immediately said,  "Why is that mam?" and I answered.."Because I don't want to talk to you."  and hung up.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I just laid there and laughted for awhile.  I think I"ll use that line again.

Ms Bear

Love it.  Thanks for the great idea.  I envy you getting to move to Elk County.  I hope to go back for another visit someday.

sixdogsmom

Years ago, I answered the phone one afternoon to hear what was obviously a teen aged boy. He said, "Hello, I was just sitting here this afternoon and thought I would call so we could talk about sex". Somehow I kept my composure long enough to tell him, " Okay, just what is it you wanted to know?" After much sputtering and uh, uh, uh, he hung up! Lol! He never called again, and I have had years of merriment over his embarrassment.  :D
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

Great one sixdogs.  Ms Bear, when you come for a visit, let us know so we can have an Elk Forum get together and meet you.  I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to get out of the city.

Jo McDonald

I like you new profile picture ~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

Thanks Jo.  That is my little Bingo dog.  Also known as the Momma's Boy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk