The Warph & Redcliffsw Show

Started by Warph, May 10, 2010, 03:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

aww, I missed you  all too.  Well, I missed some of you at least.  Most of all I miss elk county.  Its only been 8-9 months since I was last there, but I can already feel the pull.  I'll try to check in a little more often.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

Steve, your PhD surely wasn't for spelling was it? If teens listened to their parents about having premarital sex as well as a few on here have listened to some of us teach "there, their and they're" on here as often as we have, there would never be another out of wedlock child!  Just twisting your tail...gently. ;D   

Roma Jean Turner

Congratulations on your accomplishment.  Good to hear from you.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 02, 2010, 09:15:47 AM
Steve, your PhD surely wasn't for spelling was it? If teens listened to their parents about having premarital sex as well as a few on here have listened to some of us teach "there, their and they're" on here as often as we have, there would never be another out of wedlock child!  Just twisting your tail...gently. ;D   

Well heres a pic of the Phd since you don't believe i have one :)

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Pine handled digger !! Good one Steve :) Now if you break a handle you will have to replace it with a piss elm or pussy willow limb or you will only half half a PhD

Jo McDonald

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA       
woooooooo eeeeeee
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

PHD..post hole digger  Ha! Got one of those myself. Very cute! ;) I notice it's never been used.

srkruzich

Yeah very little diane,  Jarhead,  Thats why i have two of them, :D  Two halfs make a hole doesn't it??:)

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk