Personal

Started by Jo McDonald, April 26, 2010, 08:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs sarge

Jo & Fred we are so sorry to hear your news. Our thoughts a prayers are with you and if you need any thing don't think twice about calling and we will help any way we can.

Marc and Sharron

mayflower

Our hearts go out to you and your family, Jo.  Make the best of every day, and you will be lifted up in our prayers.

Richard and Anna Beth

MarkHall

Oh, Jo... so sorry to hear that. Our family will keep you in our prayers.

-Mark and Gina Hall

Jo McDonald

THANK YOU everyone.  It has been so comforting to have so many wonderful friends that are keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers.  We have all of our family close now, Sherri arrived yesterday and Tania and Curt will be here this evening,  Teresa, Danny and family - Derek and family and Mark  We had friends yesterday and again today and my sister and brother-in-law were here this afternoon. 
  Sadness is easier to bear wrapped in love and prayers.

Jo and Fred and family
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Warph

So sorry to hear about Fred, Jo.  I have never met you two but, between yours and Teresa's sweet comments about Fred in the almost 2 years I have been on this forum, I kinda feel I know him.  I lost my Mother and Father to cancer.  I have an idea what you are going through.  Sixty-three years together.... how wonderfully amazing.  Fred, you and your family will be in my prayers. 
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

Dear Jo and Families...

You are all being held in my heart and in my prayers.  May strength be yours as you travel this portion of Fred's journey together...May the pain of this journey be made bearable through God's grace.  You are blessed to have a giant like him in your midst...One whose influence in your lives has made your paths easier and your burdens lighter...And he is indeed blessed to have so many who love him so deeply.

All my love...

Cat 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk