Personal

Started by Jo McDonald, April 26, 2010, 08:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

words are so empty right now. I am sorry that you must go through this.

I know from experience that God does see us through this. You wonder at the time
just how much you can stand, You can cope with a lot............when you lean on God (YES, I know people
call Him by different names, but ONE is the same.
Jo, Teresa, Sherri and Fred and family,
You all have my prayers and my heart. Lean on the one that helps you get through to the other side and know that
each step is a step closer to Jesus.
Keep your faith and keep hold of each other.
God bless and keep you and HE will see you are taken care of.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

Jo, as you know, we are thinking of you, and holding you up in our prayers.  May God be with you all.
Bonnie

Roma Jean Turner

No words........just lots of caring and praying for all of you.

Clubine Ranch

Take care of one another, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Dale and Barbara

patyrn

I am so sorry you have to deal with this awful "stuff".  May the love and concern of friends and family bring you comfort and strength.

debid

It hurts you like hell,,, the very thought of losing him.  I am so sorry that all of us have to go through this pain of losing someone we love and cherish so much.  I remember this pain with my loved ones. 

Make beautiful memories and wonderful plans.  Let the man do and eat anything he wants.  Watch funny movies and laugh... Watch the old Carol Burnett Shows...not much funnier than that.  Don't let him give up his will, he may not live, but he can go out knowing he he lived a good and full life.    The man has a lot to be proud of.  He has a close and loving family  He is well respected and loved in this town.  I hear lots at the donut shop and I have never heard nothing but good spoken about him.   Celebrate his life now while he is still with you.   Make sure his pain is managed well, but don't get frequent "progress" reports from the doc.  He is going to go when he is going to go.  He doesn't want or need time lines.   That makes my heart hurt for you all just to say that.  

Jo and family, lean on your friends and each other.  Take good care of each other.  Soooo many heartfelt hugs.  

greatguns

May God bless all of you.

Marcia Moore

So sorry to hear such sad news.  You and your family are in our prayers.

Ms Bear

Jo, God Bless you both and I hope he will give you the strength to make the best of what time you have together.  It has been six years since I lost my husband and everyday I look to God for strength and he is always there.  I am so glad you have a close loving family for support

You will all be in my prayers.

Pat

indygal

So many loving thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk