Rep. Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

Started by frawin, April 03, 2010, 04:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

The same voters that voted for this guy, voted for Obama. Sometimes I wake up in the night and think all of this must be a bad dream.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

Varmit

Oh. My. God.  That level of stupidity should be illegal.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

frawin

Quote from: Varmit on April 03, 2010, 04:52:19 AM
Oh. My. God.  That level of stupidity should be illegal.

Varmit, I love your comment and I agree. He fits right in with Pelosi and Reid.

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Surely he was kidding...what was their discussion about ?

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 03, 2010, 09:07:25 AM
Surely he was kidding...what was their discussion about ?

No diane, he is not kidding.  Hank Johnson is a absolute imbecile!   I remember when he got elected to office beating denise majette.  Dekalb county has had a habit of electing the stupid for many years.   They are the ones that elected Cynthia (the cutest communist in the US) Mckinny.   SHe's the one who made a stink about being checked at the capitol building and called the officer a racist for searching her after she became belligerent.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Jo McDonald

Is there an "idiot gene pool" where they dredge these people from???
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Warph

Quote from: Jo McDonald on April 03, 2010, 10:19:28 AM
Is there an "idiot gene pool" where they dredge these people from???

Yep.... Dekalb county, GA.  very famous for your black political nut cases.  If you think Johnson is bad, check out some of their County Commissioners.  There are a number of "idiot gene pools" across this nation, Chicago where the Obamanator, being one big nut case, came from.... Topeka, KS being another with the Westboro Baptist Church nut cases.  If one started looking for these idiot gene pool sites on the internet, they would be there for a month of sundays, looking.... it is "never ending."

Johnson is said to have a very bad case of "hepatitis C", hence no one sits close to him.... and it has evidently affected what little brain cells he has.... check out what I mean in this video:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jerry wagner

Quote from: frawin on April 03, 2010, 04:35:42 AM
The same voters that voted for this guy, voted for Obama. Sometimes I wake up in the night and think all of this must be a bad dream.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

Thanks for your usual insulting sarcastic wit.  Just because you disagree with other voters is not a reason to declare them all idiots, perhaps you are the idiot then.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk