Fla. Doc's Sign Warns Off Obama Supporters

Started by frawin, April 03, 2010, 04:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on April 03, 2010, 01:42:30 PM
Its forced labor there jerry, its also called communism.  Government setting the price for what a doctor can charge, and then forcing that doctor to deliver services for that price.  Its Anti-american, and downright dispicable that anyone would think that its ok to force someone to preform work.  I'm surprised that you would support slavery there jerry.

Its not anti-american... americans decide what is acceptable not just you.... therefore if Americans decide that they want to Doctors and hospitals to provide service then it isn't anti-American.  Arguiing semantics on slavery is irrelevant as you support slavery... you support paying the lowest possible wage to an employee to work a ridiculous number of hours.  That is slavery to economics and corporations, no different.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on April 03, 2010, 02:15:39 PM
. you support paying the lowest possible wage to an employee to work a ridiculous number of hours.  That is slavery to economics and corporations, no different.
So do you!  Your supporting paying the lowest possible wage for doctors to preform a service.  And no you nor anyone else in this country can dictate what someone sells his or her service for using laws to do it.  The ONLY way anyone has the power to dictate prices is through the dollar.  IF you dont' buy their service, then they will go out of business or drop their prices. 

By forcing the doctor with a law to preform services that cost him money, is nothing but slavery with a added twist. They are forcing him to pay to be a slave.

Slavery is preforming work for someone else for no pay.   IF you force a doctor to preform a service for free or at a loss, why isn't it slavery??
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on April 03, 2010, 02:21:24 PM
So do you!  Your supporting paying the lowest possible wage for doctors to preform a service.  And no you nor anyone else in this country can dictate what someone sells his or her service for using laws to do it.  The ONLY way anyone has the power to dictate prices is through the dollar.  IF you dont' buy their service, then they will go out of business or drop their prices. 

By forcing the doctor with a law to preform services that cost him money, is nothing but slavery with a added twist. They are forcing him to pay to be a slave.

Slavery is preforming work for someone else for no pay.   IF you force a doctor to preform a service for free or at a loss, why isn't it slavery??

If the doctor is losing money at the medicare rate, then he shouldn't be in business.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on April 03, 2010, 05:39:17 PM
If the doctor is losing money at the medicare rate, then he shouldn't be in business.
What a load of crap.  YOu want to put the good doctors out of business so that everyone can have crappy health care.
Pretty damn selfish you know.

Diane Amberg

Knowing how rough medical politics can be, the good doctor's local medical association may have something to say about his actions. They could threaten his hospital privileges and more.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on April 03, 2010, 09:32:18 PM
What a load of crap.  YOu want to put the good doctors out of business so that everyone can have crappy health care.
Pretty damn selfish you know.

Not really, I believe that everybody should have the right to be alive.... not just those with high incomes or fat wallets.

Varmit

Quote from: jerry wagner on April 03, 2010, 05:39:17 PM

And on that note, if a person can't afford a service then they shouldn't get it.  Unles of course, the doctor chooses to give it.  And that is what this is about, Doctors choice.  A doctor who has his own private practice should have the right to choose who he has as patients.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on April 05, 2010, 07:14:36 AM
And on that note, if a person can't afford a service then they shouldn't get it.  Unles of course, the doctor chooses to give it.  And that is what this is about, Doctors choice.  A doctor who has his own private practice should have the right to choose who he has as patients.
I agree, i have never fussed about a doctor not taking medicare.  I just thank the ones who do, cause they are doing it from their heart.

Diane Amberg

Interesting. My own personal Doctor, an internist, has as a boutique practice. We pay a quarterly stipend so he can have fewer patients and we get better service.  I even have his personal pager number and home number. For several years blue Cross refused to pay him because they didn't like his business practice. He carried us anyway and I guess they finally relented because the statement of benefits stopped showing a refusal. His Blue Cross patients complained to BC a lot! Insurance Companies can and do get in the way of the doctors! 

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 05, 2010, 09:47:03 AM
Interesting. My own personal Doctor, an internist, has as a boutique practice. We pay a quarterly stipend so he can have fewer patients and we get better service.  I even have his personal pager number and home number. For several years blue Cross refused to pay him because they didn't like his business practice. He carried us anyway and I guess they finally relented because the statement of benefits stopped showing a refusal. His Blue Cross patients complained to BC a lot! Insurance Companies can and do get in the way of the doctors! 
That is a good idea for doctors.  When it comes to doctors treating patients, i'll take quality over quantity every day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk