Accident Info.???

Started by patyrn, April 02, 2010, 07:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

We were told Dwight and Gleneva Winn were in a car accident.    Does anyone know any details or how they are doing?

indygal

They both are OK. The accident happened yesterday morning in Ellsworth, where they are visiting family.

frawin

Karen, they are home and doing fine. I don't think they were in Ellsworth, I think they were at Scott City or in that area. I have talked to Dwight a couple of times today. It did total their car.

Bonnie M.

PTL !!!  I am so happy to hear that they are O.K.
Bonnie

frawin

Thanks Bonnie, Dwight is really sore but had no broken bones. They were going to stay at Scott City all week but came home today to recuperate.

patyrn

Thanks so much for the good news.  How lucky they were!!!!!

Jo McDonald

Oh my goodness --- We am so sorry to hear that, but so thankful they were not hurt.  Thanks for the postings.

Jo and Fred
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Quote from: indygal on April 02, 2010, 07:52:15 PM
They both are OK. The accident happened yesterday morning in Ellsworth, where they are visiting family.
I owe INDYGAL an apology, Dwight and Glleneva were at or near Ellsworth when thay had their accident, They were on their way to Scott City to visit family but took a side trip to Ellsworth to look at something. When I talked to Dwight he gave me the idea he was at his Daughters in Scott City and they were going to bring him home. He said I was going to stay out here for a week but since the accident we are going home . In any case he is doing pretty good but very sore. Gleneva is doing pretty well, and looking after Dwight. I went to see him today and he is pretty miserable. He is always wanting to show me up so I invited him to a foot race today but he turned me down. I won't let him ever forget that.

Janet Harrington

I am so sorry to hear about their wreck.  Was it a one car accident or was another vehicle involved?  I don't blame them for wanting to come home.  You can always rest better at home.  Prayers that there will be quick healing for whatever injuries (physical and mentally) they suffered.

Mom70x7

My understanding is that there were other vehicles involved - two passing at the same time and the second passing vehicle hit Dwight and Gleneva.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk