Missing section on forum

Started by indygal, March 23, 2010, 07:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

I just noticed the section for Elk Konnected action teams is missing from the General Category page. Is the section being updated, or is it gone for good? Considering there is a Community Conversation at West Elk this evening, it might be a good time to update contact names, phone numbers, etc.

Teresa

They said that they had made a website of their own and I guess they are using that..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

That's too bad - I much prefer the "one-stop" shopping advantage the Forum has.

Teresa

Personally ( from a Marketing standpoint.. )  the best way to get the word out and keep information to the people is take advantage and use all the outlets that is available and can be utilized, 

But it was their call..............all I did was accommodate their wishes and requests.. :)

patyrn

I just looked for Elk Konnect through Google and didn't come up with anything pertinent--a link to the Forum from August 2008 and a link to the Prairie Star, and a Facebook link.  Is there another route to get to their site?   They will miss a lot of contacts if it's not easy to find........

srkruzich

Quote from: patyrn on March 23, 2010, 01:03:29 PM
I just looked for Elk Konnect through Google and didn't come up with anything pertinent--a link to the Forum from August 2008 and a link to the Prairie Star, and a Facebook link.  Is there another route to get to their site?   They will miss a lot of contacts if it's not easy to find........
Google takes about 2 -4 months to index sites.  Thats about as fast as you can get without paying for it.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

indygal

Thank you for the info, Teresa. Mystery solved.

jprxmkt

I believe it is now on the elk county website. If you search engine Elk County, Kansas you should be able to find it.

Teresa

Quote from: srkruzich on March 23, 2010, 02:03:23 PM
Google takes about 2 -4 months to index sites.  Thats about as fast as you can get without paying for it.

Google only takes about 4 minutes actually... Marshal is an expert on indexing where Google is concerned.. He works with it all the time..  Did some of it yesterday and total time for feedback completing was 4-5 minutes..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk