WILSON, Cheryl "Renee" (Easum) - b. July 21, 1951 - d. March 18, 2010

Started by patyrn, March 18, 2010, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

I just received the sad news that Renee Wilson passed away at her home in Moline today.  Details of services will follow when arrangements are made.  Prayers for comfort go out to her entire family!

Teresa

It breaks my heart.. Lindsey is pregnant with a son..and due very soon .
Tyson's wife is pregnant with identical twins..
I know Renee was so looking forward to those babies..  :'( :'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Such a sad, sad thing.  This family's loss is heartbreaking.  Our heartfelt prayers go out to them
 Fred and Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Buddyboy

Our prayers are with the family. It is hard to believe Lindsey and Tyson having kids. I can remember my mom taking care of them when they were younger.

patyrn

Cheryl Renee (Easum) Wilson died Thursday, March 18, 2010 at her home in Moline, Kansas.  She was 58 years of age.  Renee was born on July 21, 1951 in Eureka, Kansas, the daughter of Charles Samuel and Charlene Fay (Frawner) Easum.  Following the death of her mother, she lived with her Aunt Deanna and Uncle Jr. Woods of Rose Hill, Kansas.

On June 6, 1970, she married Johnnie L. "Grass" Wilson at the Moline Baptist Church.  To this union there were two children born.  Renee and Grass were married for 39 years.  Grass survives at their home in Moline.

Renee worked at various jobs throughout her life including Human Resources at New Beginnings, Moline Newspaper Office, Howard State Bank, and record keeping for the Moline cemeteries.  In her free time, she enjoyed reading, shopping, planting flowers around her home, working with horses, traveling to Branson, decorating the home for holidays, but most of all she enjoyed being with her family and grandchildren.

Renee is survived by her husband, Johnnie L. "Grass" Wilson of Moline, Kansas; her aunt and uncle, Jr. and Deanna Woods of Rose Hill , Kansas; son, Tyson Wilson of Moline, Kansas; daughter, Lindsey Wiseman of Howard, Kansas; two brothers, Chuck Easum of Moline, Kansas and Dewey Easum of Pea Ridge, Arkansas; and five grandchildren.  She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Dewey and Esther Frawner; her parents; and a sister.

Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at Zimmerman Funeral Home in Howard, Kansas with Pastor Tim Adams officiating.  Visitation will be Monday, March 22, 2010 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. with family receiving friends from 5:00 to 6:00 P.M.  Interment will be at the Moline City Cemetery.  Family suggests memorial contributions to the Arthritis Foundation or the Baptist church in Moline and may be left with the funeral home.  Online condolences may be left for the family at www.countrysidefh.com.  

Arrangements are under the direction of Zimmerman Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas 67349.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

Lookatmeknow!!

I am still in shock!  She was a wonderful mother, wife, grandmother, and person!  Prayers go out to her family!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

sixdogsmom

We are going to miss this kind lady. God bless her and her family.
Edie

Catwoman

A friend called me to tell me of your having left this life...
Never was there a more loving friend, mother and wife...
I stood there, unable to speak, as memories flooded my mind...
You were one who found ways to be strong, yet also tender and kind.
You brought to the lives of your family and friends blessings beyond measure...
The memory of you will be one that I always will treasure.

How lucky I was to count you as a respected friend.  Your smile and your laugh will be sorely missed.  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk