Do you wonder why..................................?????

Started by Teresa, March 18, 2010, 10:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I'll start this out..because I think the "wonder why's " are never ending...

Do you ever wonder why the signs and buttons on drive-up ATM's also printed in Braille?  8)

Or............why Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

What color do smurfs turn when you choke them?............

And why do they sterilize the lethal injection needle??
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

larryJ

OR. what's wrong with Teresa's spell checker (see title of thread)

OR, why there's civil rights, women's rights and illegal immigrants rights, but no free white male rights?

OR, why my wife is sitting here bugging me about setting up her new phone!  (Read the book-------)

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

sixdogsmom

Why are you down sick with WGA when the sun finally decides to shine, and you want to be outside but just feel like crap?  :P
Edie

Judy Harder

Why we all sit here at the computer when there is a LIFE out there...........or at least basketball on tv.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Warph

*Why does NO one comment on the forums politics page anymore?  Is everyone in Kansas under Obama's spell? 

*Why is Anmar too (cluck, cluck) chicken to comment about Varmits friends, too chicken to comment about anything?  Has Anmar gone home to roost?

*Why KU, No#1 team in the nation, would lose to a team nobody ever heard of?

*If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty litter?

*How did a fool and his money GET together?

*If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

*Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural??

*How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

*Why is abbreviation such a long word?

*Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity??

*How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?

*Is it true that cannibals don't eat Democrat CLOWNS because they taste funny?

*What did cured ham actually have??

*Why is there an expiration date on my sour cream container?

*Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

*Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

*Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

*If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

A few more "Wonder Why's":

*If Obama is so brilliant, why does he parrot the words and thoughts of a bunch of schmucks like Karl Marx, Saul Alinsky, Al Gore and Michael Moore? 

*Why does he insist that the trouble with the Constitution and the Civil Rights movement is that they didn't focus on the redistribution of wealth? 

*Why would he hand over the federal budget to a couple of sleazy morons like Pelosi and Reid? 

*Why on earth would he put Henry Waxman in charge of his energy program?  A brilliant person wouldn't trust Waxman to bring baked beans to a picnic. 

*Why would anyone suggest he is anything but a left-wing ignoramus when he decides to model a health care plan after such dismal failures as England, Canada and Cuba, while exhuming the failed economic policies of FDR.

*Wonder why Obama has more in common with Noam Chomsky, Hugo Chavez and some Berkeley hippies than he has with Washington, Jefferson and Adams. 

*Why does Obama seems to think exactly the same way he was thinking back in college, when he was a pot-smoking idiot who sought out students who were self-professed revolutionaries and professors who were communists?

*And Larry, you're right.... Teresa's spell checker sucks!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Jo McDonald

HA HA HA       Lordy Pete ----- I laughed all the way through those two post.......Teresa is on her way home...so the two of you may have to take cover.  You know the saying, " Fore warned is fore armed".
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

jarhead

WARPH, Whoa there Hoss. I know of one Kansan that aint under the Obama spell. Just so sick of what's coming down the pike. Spending all my free time digging on my bunker----to make room for all that beerr you and Slappy are bringing. Tell me again how many semi loads you are bringing ?

Judy Harder

I would pour a cold coffee to nuke and turn on the microwave only to see
the cup of coffee where I left it..
Oh dear, and it is just the start of the week..............going to be a better day.
It is going to get better, it is going to get better.!! Maybe if I say it enough
it will.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk