NCAA Basketball

Started by patyrn, March 18, 2010, 08:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Oklahoma City has been invaded by the Jayhawks and the Wildcats!!!!!  Bricktown will be rocking and rolling, and hopefully both KU and K-State will win today's games and move on to Saturday's games.  Should be a fun weekend for lots of Kansans. 

Jo McDonald

I made meatloaf for dinner last night and told Fred while we were eating, "Don't expect much out of me tomorrow, I will be in Oklahoma City all afternoon and night".  So lunch for today was ready last night  LOL
   I should be able to handle dinner tonight - even get Happy Hour out of the way first.  Aren't I just the most efficient thing you ever knew?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

patyrn

I just turned on the BYU/Florida game and was pleased to see one of the BYU players, Noah Hartsock,  is from Bartlesville.  My son was friends with his brother in school and I taught one of his other brothers in 4th grade.  I am not a BYU fan, but will cheer for Noah.  If they win and K-State wins, the two teams will meet on Saturday.  I guess I can cheer for both teams. 

Mom70x7

The BYU / Florida game was excellent. Then they switched to Villanova / Robert Morris. Another good game.

Now the real stuff starts.  :D

Mom70x7

sixdogsmom

Edie

Judy Harder

Looks bad for both Kansas teams. Maybe the Cats can pull it out.
Which other Big 12 teams are in this tournament
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Congrats, K-State. They were awesome tonight.

As far as the Big 12:

Baylor and Texas A&M are still in.

KU is out, Oklahoma State is out, Missouri is out.

patyrn

Missouri is not out--they play West Virginia tomorrow.

Mom70x7

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk