I May Be About To Overdose

Started by sixdogsmom, March 12, 2010, 02:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I didn't hear pie.  I heard butterfinger candy bars.  Jo, do you have any more?  All I have in the house is some cocoa mix and a Brownie mix.  Maybe I can get Daughter to bake it for me.

Jo McDonald

Yes Wilma, as a matter of fact, I have a whole bunch....I only had 2 left and I knew that would not get me through the KU - K State game, so I made a trip up town and bought the last bag that Julie had and bought Fred a bag of Snickers...So we should be good to go for the rest of this evening any way.  We can go  through candy bars faster than a dose of salts in an old cow.   lol  ( now that was tacky, wasn't it? )  Oh well....too late now.  Already typed.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Well, since I don't have any fingernails to chew, give me something chewy to
keep from going gaga. LOL

Going to be a great game. I do NOT care who wins just so the game is a GOOD ONE!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Was a good game. Glad KU won, but also very glad K-State didn't bomb.

Wilma

I found some Girl Scout cookies that have chocolate on them.  I survived.

Judy Harder

the game was just great. I only dosed off a couple of times.................and then I finished the game and felt
so proud of our Kansas teams.

Not a run-away. Just a great game. I also enjoyed the way all the guys on both teams, (OK, maybe not all of them) but most of them just smiled at each other and chatted and enjoyed the company of the other team.

I look forward to watching them and wouldn't it be great if they meet again this year in the Final Four.
What a rush that would be!!!

Oh, I found a piece of pie that I brough home from the Soup supper at the Senior center last night. Apricot with some yoghurt on it, ( I didn't have ice cream) and it was so good. Sure glad I didn't bring the whole pie home....LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

patyrn

What a great KU/K-State game!  Both teams played their hearts out and it was a very fair game.  Everyone get a good rest because the NCAA March Madness begins very soon!!!!!!!  Love this time of year.................

sixdogsmom

:'( :'( I only got to see about the first quarter of the game. I had already committed to go to the Hot Flash program in Grenola; a chile feed, cake auction, and talent show. It was great BTW, all of it. I think most of Moline was there, and there was some great talent as well. And they announced the end score to a great big HURRAH! Yes, the final four would be another great meeting ground.  :D
Edie

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on March 13, 2010, 03:37:27 PM
Pie?

Did someone say chocolate pie?

I think your chocolate pie is the same place that my lemon pie is.  Still in Teresa's kitchen.  LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk