I May Be About To Overdose

Started by sixdogsmom, March 12, 2010, 02:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Wow! This has been some week for college hoops! A couple of times I found games on five different channels, always a great game in progress somewhere. I don't ever remember this extensive coverage before; hope they near that much during the big dance. Just witnessed a wowzer of a game ending between Ohio State and Michigan with a dazzling three pointer at the buzzer for a win for Ohio State. KU plays later today, go Hawks!
Edie

patyrn

This is a great time of year for college basketball fans!!!  Love it!

Wilma

I am with you, Edie.  I am watching as much basketball as I can find.

Judy Harder

I can't find the listing on sktc for either of Kansas teams....where are they showing the Big 12
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Ksas has the big twelve games tonight, I believe that is channel 6 on SKTC. KU plays at 6:00 PM, and K-State plays at 8:30. See you at the game!  :-*
Edie

Judy Harder

We had a soup supper at our Senior center and I just now got home.
I figure since I am on the board (P) I better show up and help
We did get to watch part of the KU game and now I am going to
overdose (or nap) through the rest of night.

See you all tomorrow.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

When I read the topic I thought it was going to be about chocolate.  Oh well.

Jo McDonald

I have watched as many games as I could all this week.
I watched both Ku and K-state ......Great games, now tonight will be the showdown........I want so much for KU to win.

And about chocolate? ??? ??? ??? ???   I had three butterfinger candy bars last night --- One only knows how many it will take to get me through tonight.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sixdogsmom

Ms Bear, I think the attraction is about the same, only you can get chocolate any time of the year. Soon will be the NCAA tournament, then no more college basketball till next year.  :'( But I can help take up the slack with chocolate!!  ;D ;D
Edie

Rudy Taylor

Pie?

Did someone say chocolate pie?

It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk