Let it Rain!!!

Started by ddurbin, March 08, 2010, 12:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddurbin

If any of you over there in the Severy area have concerns with getting out in the rain, just look up Marcia Moore.  Maybe she'll share her new StormTeam 12 Umbrella.

Wilma

How much rain have we had?  I don't have my rain gauge out yet.  My private river is running pretty good, though. 

patyrn

It's a gray and drippy day in Oklahoma, too!  Bring back the sunshine!

Marcia Moore

Thanks, Dan, for letting me know that I won the umbrella.  I didn't know it yet.  When did you hear them announce it?  I sent a postcard in a couple of weeks ago.  That umbrella will sure come in handy.

Ms Bear

It has been cold and raining here in Texas too.  I have been out in it most of the day trying to get final arrangements made for my mother.  She passed away on Sunday evening and will be buried beside my father in Arizona on Thursday.

I am so glad she had a very good life, the last two years have been hard for her since she fell and she hasn't known me for the 6 months or so.  I have been fortunate to have here with me or near me for the past 8 years and we had a lot of good days together.

Marcia, I hope you stay dry under your new umbrella.

Pat

greatguns

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!

Jo McDonald

I am so sorry for your loss.  My Mother passed away in 1995 and honestly, I miss her and think of her every day.
  May you be comforted in the fact you had and loved one another. all this time.  God Bless you.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

You have my sympathy too. My mother crossed over last August and there isn't a day that I don't think
of something I want to tell her and reach for the phone...................I am comforted that she is in heaven waiting
for the rest of the family to show up.

I am sure you have lots of memories...........so hang on to them and know that you are not alone.
We are here for you, and you know God is with you, too.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Mrs Bear, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. God bless and comfort you, we all need our mothers.  :'(
Edie

Ms Bear

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement.  The Forum has been a big help the last few weeks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk