Previous topic - Next topic

twirldoggy

Diane Amberg

Oh,does he drink Starbucks? ;)

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 07, 2010, 02:15:17 PM
Oh,does he drink Starbucks? ;)
More than likely he does.  Not many people  haven't
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

I think I had Starbucks for the first time in San Francisco about 1974, long before they expanded the market . Didn't like it at all. S.F. is all about coffee with everyone having their own house brew.I found many I liked better.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 07, 2010, 09:55:48 PM
I think I had Starbucks for the first time in San Francisco about 1974, long before they expanded the market . Didn't like it at all. S.F. is all about coffee with everyone having their own house brew.I found many I liked better.
I'm not particularly fond of their coffee much less paying 4 bucks for a cup of it.  shrug. As far as coffee goes, the best coffee i have ever had was at a small restaurant in dahlonega.  There was this waitress from venezuela that would make certain customers a pot of coffee from her families coffee plantation.  They sent her coffee in the mail and she roasted it right there at the restaurant and ground it and served it to her favorite customers.  If i had my way i wouldn't have coffee any other way.  if i could get it from the plantation i would order it. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Kjell likes it in an old pot.. coffee thrown in loose and boiled in a campfire until the spoon can stand up in it..
*shuddering**
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Kjell knows a good cup of coffee. I still have the family campfire coffee pot that we used to brew that way when we fished or hunted. Wonderful aroma!  ;)
Edie

Teresa

It'll tear the hair right off your chest.. ( not that I have any of course.. )  ::)
;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk