Good things About Elk County

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, March 01, 2010, 08:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

debid

I am always a thread killer.    :'(

Lookatmeknow!!

Nope, just don't worry about it, I am usually the thread killer!  LOL!!  We can be right there together!!  We love you miss Debi!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Wilma

What thread did you kill?  I haven't missed any threads.  I have, however, missed a lot of people posting.  There was nothing yesterday afternoon and most of the evening.  Don't tell me you are responsible for everybody being too busy to get on here, too?

debid

Well it is a running joke at the donut shop that I am in part responsible for a lot of stuff that goes wrong  around here because of "that Mexican" I am married to.   LOL!  I take it just how it is meant, as a joke. 

Teresa

Funny~~ I always blame "that Norwegian" I'm married to..  ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

peanut

We have been living here in Elk Co. for 6 years. Love the fact that you can see the stars out here without big city lights intruding, and the people here dont hold it against us for being Okies too bad...People here are quick to help you if you need it  and we arent too far from big city convieniences, good hunting and fishing. One of the things I love the most about my job is that I get to see all of the old homes even the ones that arent there all over the county and wonder what life must have been like then.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

Teresa

Who says we don't hold it against you for being an "Okie"..  ;)

;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

peanut

LOL I would like to thank you , I enjoy reading and being able to reply to the forum there is a lot of really cool stuff on here.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

Mom70x7

Ron Johnson

Saw him working today on the small bridge from Washington Street to the new park.

flo

I always felt safe in Severy and lived there for more than 60 yrs.  Moved to Howard in 2005 and it's a nice little town.  I was, I thought, familiar with most of the people here.  At least 50 % of them anyhow.  BUT, lacking someplace else to put it, ( I had plenty of storage in Severy) I slid two full sheets of plywood between the poles of the carport and house so they would be dry till I needed them.  SOMEONE needed them first.  Went to get a sheet a few months ago to take to the table saw in the basement, and I DON'T HAVE ANY PLYWOOD.  No I didn't call the police to report the theft.  I don't know exactly when they were taken and how do I describe them? ..... they were 4x8 ft. in size and the color of wood and there were 2 of them ......
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk