We The People - video

Started by Jo McDonald, March 04, 2010, 12:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

I just hope that when the "Time" comes, there are as many as there are now to stand together and fight.  we can not afford to be passive in this matter, our children and grand children deserve to expect the same or better quality of "Freedom" as we have enjoyed.

This is important for all to see!!!  

This video just came out....

"Americans" will love it....  

America haters will hate it!!!

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Jo, that is awesome. More and more people everyday are expressing their complete DISSATISFACTION with  Obama and the mess he has created in this country. Hopefully we can start turning things around in the fall house and Senate elections.

jarhead

Frank,
"Complete satisfaction " ?? Surely that was a typo and you meant to put a "dis" in front of it !!! Don't make me come down there and get your head on straight. If you wrote it Myrna, just forget I brought it up.:)

Jo McDonald

LOL  Jarhead -- it doesn't take much for you to "whimp out" does it??? Love and respect the ladies, don't you?   

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

frawin

Quote from: jarhead on March 04, 2010, 01:37:42 PM
Frank,
"Complete satisfaction " ?? Surely that was a typo and you meant to put a "dis" in front of it !!! Don't make me come down there and get your head on straight. If you wrote it Myrna, just forget I brought it up.:)
Hey big guy I am glad you caught that before Myrna did, I wouldn't want her or the Marines after me for a mistake that big.
I WAS JUST TESTING TO SEE IF YOU WERE AWAKE AND ON YOUR TOES TODAY.

larryJ

This is great, Jo!!!  Thanks for showing it to us. 

And Jarhead is not, I repeat, not "whimping" out.  His mother raised him right because he is showing respect for the ladies.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Jo McDonald

I've know Jarhead since he was just a wee lad.... Just had to "jab him a little bit".

jarhead

I do respect the ladies Jo, but I also wimped out. Frank told me Myrna was one mean lady. He said she beats him up all the time. I aint fibbing !! Frank told me that. I aint trying to get Frank beat up again !!!! :)

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

frawin

Quote from: jarhead on March 04, 2010, 08:49:39 PM
I do respect the ladies Jo, but I also wimped out. Frank told me Myrna was one mean lady. He said she beats him up all the time. I aint fibbing !! Frank told me that. I aint trying to get Frank beat up again !!!! :)
I was able to get to Myrna's computer and unplug it and tell her it wasn't working before she read Jarheads post.  She thinks because he is a Marine he would never tell a fib, she will never believe that I didn't tell him that. I am probably going to end up in Jane Phillips Hospital for sure.  I was going to be pushing for Jarhead for Sheriif in the next election, I may have to rethink that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk