Congratulations to the Clubines!

Started by patyrn, February 24, 2010, 08:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Dale and Barbara Clubine (our own Clubine Ranch) are the winners of the 2009 Elk County Grassland Award presented at the annual meeting of the Elk County Conservation District.  They are very involved in a variety of Elk County activities and actively manage their rural acreage using conservation methods to improve and maintain our environment.  Congratulations for a job well done!

Ole Granny

Dale and Barbara, Please accept my congratulations.  You should be very proud!
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

sixdogsmom

Yes! Yes! Congratulations to you both!  :-*
Edie

Clubine Ranch

Thank you so much, Dale and I were very honored to receive the Grasslands Award. We live in a beautiful part Kansas and want to do our part in keeping it the way it should be. It sure means a lot to us. Dale and Barbara Clubine

indygal

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short, but please let me add congratulations to two fine examples of good stewardship and ranching practices. Thank you, Barbara and Dale, for your dedication and desire to protect our beautiful environment.

frawin

Dale and Barbara, congratulations to both of you. Your care of the land is more important than ever now as it seems to me when I travel in SE Kansas that so much of the land is being taken over by Hedge Trees and Cedars.
Frank and Myrna Winn

Teresa

Add my happiness to those congratulations also.. thats a nice honor..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

debid

Congratulations to a deserving couple.  These are the kinds of people that make me proud to live here. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk