1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...

Started by Warph, February 19, 2010, 12:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamagain

Just out of curiosity...............why the hell would they waste time and effort killin people with guillotines ? Seriously.................................................................................hey! maybe vampires are real and that's what the camps, guillotines and caskets are for!!!!!! Have there been any LARGE orders for garlic from the government lately???? How bout Crosses and Holy Water????????  Guillotine the unruly ones...stuff their mouths with garlic...only way to kill em yknow. Caskets are for the barracks!!

twirldoggy

If they are going to do all these ugly things they would not use caskets.

Warph

Quote from: pamagain on February 26, 2010, 12:08:07 PM
Just out of curiosity...............why the hell would they waste time and effort killin people with guillotines ?

According to reports the guillotine is used to bleed them out and use body parts for medical purposes.  I guess they'll cram 3 or 4 to a plastic casket of what is left of the bodies, bury them or burn them.  Pretty gruesome crap, isn't it.  And it may be nothing but CRAP... but I'll keep searching since it is too windy to play golf.   ;)  :laugh:

Fema Camp in Madison, GA - Coffins Investigated

Portable prisons in Utah.... maybe for protesters

The manufacturer of the Coffins:  http://www.polyguardvaults.com/
Millions of Plastic coffins found all over America - paid for by your own tax-dollar. These are CREMATORIUM coffins - for the American people, held on FEMA leased land.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk