Which Way Does She Move For You??

Started by Teresa, March 16, 2010, 03:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Teresa,
I think Frank is looking at her with just one eye because Myrna caught him looking at that babe for hours on end, and she dotted his eyes for him. One eye is swelled shut !!

Roma Jean Turner

I have the same thing as Jarhead's wife when I just watch unattached to the outcome.  She will change if I tell my brain right or left.

pamagain

Quote from: jarhead on March 18, 2010, 02:22:19 PM
[quote author=pamagain
  clockwise..........when I got it to change directions it made my head hurt :P wonder what that means LOL

Pam, That means your brain has right hand threads. Changing directions is stripping the threads in your brain. You better quit before you become a Liberal (that's a joke ) :)

LOL......think my threads been stripped for awhile :P now they are just worse LOLOLOLOL

frawin

Quote from: jarhead on March 18, 2010, 02:42:34 PM
Teresa,
I think Frank is looking at her with just one eye because Myrna caught him looking at that babe for hours on end, and she dotted his eyes for him. One eye is swelled shut !!
You old rascal, you are ornery. That is discrimination against and old man, where is that Canadian Mountie forum policeman, he may get you for that.

Janet Harrington

She does both right and left for me.  However; it's only when I look down to read something and when I look back she has changed directions.  Very strange thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk