History Test

Started by Teresa, February 17, 2010, 04:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

She might do okay with a few crib notes and five or six years!  ::)
Edie

jarhead

I'd guess Palin would get about 20 of them. Only 12 more than Obama would . And then only if he had his trusty teleprompter.

sixdogsmom

Jar, you are speaking about a professor of constitutional law. That is not done with a teleprompter. BTW, Palin uses/used a teleprompter when making speeches during the campaign. Her crib notes I was speaking about were for an interview. To my knowledge, President Obama has not used a teleprompter or crib notes during any interview. And I think 20 points may be very kind for Sarah Palin.
Edie

jarhead

SDM,
You said you got 27 right. Why do you think you would do better than Palin ? Just curious . Obama is a Professor of Constitutional Law ? Maybe he had the title but does he have the credentials ? Just asking .

sixdogsmom

Quote from: jarhead on February 18, 2010, 08:31:15 PM
SDM,
You said you got 27 right. Why do you think you would do better than Palin ? Just curious . Obama is a Professor of Constitutional Law ? Maybe he had the title but does he have the credentials ? Just asking .

Jar, I am smarter than Palin any day of the week. Why would I want to pad a score that doesn't mean anything anyway? I am astounded that you would even suggest such a thing. Who in their right mind would do  a political television interview and consult notes written in the palm of their hand? Yes, the president has credentials, graduate of Harvard Law school for one. Anything else? I would have answered before now, but this didn't show up in the unread postings, kind of like it tried to go down the drain. Maybe where it belonged.
Edie

jarhead

SDM,
Yep down the drain or I should say down the toilet is where I belong most of the time so you get a point for being smart  but smarter than Palin ?? I don't know either one of y'all so I"ll just have to take your word on that one. Still looks to me that the lady must be pretty damn sharp. Had a best seller even before it was released. Get's $100,000 or more for a speaking engagement. Have you never wrote a note on your hand ? I have so I must be a moron too. After watching film clips of the Big Zero giving a speech and his teleprompter quits, maybe he should have notes written on his hand so he didn't stand there blubbering like a fool. But what would I know because I only got 24 right on that test and a few were lucky guesses so I'll just slither away to Alaska to go moose hunting with Sarah !!!! Wish me luck---wink wink .

greatguns

Good luck with your hunting.  Have you bought your tickets to go hear Palin speak in Wichita?  She needs the money you know. ;)

jarhead

Don't need tickets Guns. After spending a week with Sarah up there moose hunting I will need a break from listening to her talk. Next trip I'm taking Frank to be the gun bearer---that is if Myrna doesn't care---but he has to take his own tent. Mine only sleeps two !!!

sixdogsmom

Edie

greatguns

Alls well that ends well.  Enjoy the winter weather that is coming our way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk