Can someone tell me why????

Started by jensarlou, January 26, 2010, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jensarlou

Can someone please tell me why a topic would be deleted from the forum if there is no profanity or anything hurtful or offensive to other forum members?  I have seen awful language and mean things said on here in many of the topics.  I posted a new topic the other day and when I checked back today to see if there were any replies it was just gone with no notice as to why.  An answer would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Andrea

Teresa

What topic was it? I am the only one that has the access to delete or move anything.. and I spent about an hour today cleaning up and moving items.. but only deleted those announcements that were outdated and had no replies to them..
Give me a hint as to what it was...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

:) I moved it to Misc..... it wasn't deleted..
need to look further than  the coffee shop sometimes..  ;)

jensarlou

Thank you.  I didn't realize it got moved.  Sorry about that.

Teresa

Not a problem... Heck sometimes I will be moving and deleting and delete the wrong thing.. or merging is the tricky part.. Sometimes I want to merge and end up merging with someplace that isn't even on the topic..
Old and senile usually comes to mind..  ;D

Janet Harrington

Yep.  Old and senile comes to my mind when I think of you too.

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Rudy!! You stay out of this...  >:(

Ta Ta......! you and I will go to the gravel later on.. I can see its time to teach you some matters on how
to behave to the Queen of the Posse.. ( or... at least the Oldest one in the group.. )  :-\

;D

Diane Amberg

Wilma

Diane, do you question what Ms. T is going to teach Ta Ta?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk