Female Suicide Bombers From Yemen May Be Coming to the U.S.

Started by Warph, January 23, 2010, 12:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

In the movie, The Devil's Advocate, the Devil played by Al Pacino says to Keaneu Reeves, "Look around. Is there any doubt that this is MY time?"

Female Suicide Bombers From Yemen May Be Coming to the U.S.

Law enforcement officials have been warned that female suicide bombers may attempt to enter the United States, it was reported Friday.  At least two potential suicide bombers are believed to be connected to al-Qaeda in Yemen, ABC News reported.  They may have a non-Arab appearance and be carrying Western passports.  The threat was described as "current" but not imminent, a law enforcement official told ABC.  The man accused of trying to explode a bomb on a Detroit-bound jetliner on Christmas, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, told FBI agents he trained with a number of potential terrorists in Yemen.
The alert comes as officials said an "unusually high" number of people on the no-fly list attempted to board flights to or in the United States this week, ABC reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/female-suicide-bombers-heading-yemen/story?id=9636341
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk