Scott Brown BIG Winner in MA Senate Race

Started by Warph, January 18, 2010, 09:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

I predict:  Scott Brown 57%    Martha Coakley 42%   Joe Kennedy 1% 

Obama and ObamaCare.... both dead as Ted Kennedy!  All of you democrats take heed..... 2010 & 2012 will end the democratic party as you know for years to come.  The far left will die a quick death.   Jimmy Carter should feel pretty good by now knowing that there is a President worse than he.  Obama is too stupid to try to move to the center and work with republicans.... his ego and narcissism wont let him.  He's wounded and embarrassed.  Look for more Chicago backroom politics to take place on his part.   

Of course, that's just my opinion.  I could be wrong.  ;)
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Varmit

Even if scott brown wins couldn't the dems. still pass healthcare with the reconciliation process?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

frawin

Warph, I hope you are right. I think if Scott Brown wins the biggest result will be the number of Democrats in the Senate and House that will no longer support the OBAMACARE mess. Massachusetts electing a Republican to the Senate would make a lot of Democrats in the Senate and the House run for cover as the voters signal would be loud and clear, "VOTE THE DEMS OUT IN 2010".
I think there will be a swing in the Majority in both the House and Senate in 2010, the Democrats will get  booted.

Warph

Quote from: Varmit on January 18, 2010, 09:22:07 PM
Even if scott brown wins couldn't the dems. still pass healthcare with the reconciliation process?

Ain't going to happen.... There is too much of a difference between the house bill and the senate bill.  I don't see pelosi or reid wanting to reconcile the two bills.   But another possibility would be for the Democratic caucus to try to move on the bill quickly, before a victorious Brown could be sworn into office... but I doubt ol' Harry can muster 60 votes for a sneaky move like that.  Too many Democrats would fear public backlash.  My guess is that health care reform dies.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

Scott Brown has just been declared the winner. This is a very significant win for the Republicans. I think it is just the beginning of what is to come.

Warph

Heh.... Heh.... Heh.....!!  :laugh:

--Warph

-- Warph

frawin

Once again Warph you called it. I think we will see some really under handed tactics from the Senate regarding the Obamacare mess.

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Warph

Quote from: frawin on January 19, 2010, 08:47:28 PM
Once again Warph you called it. I think we will see some realy under handed tactics from the Senate regarding the Obamacare mess.

Yeah, you are probably right, Frank.... I imagine the white house will be burning the midnight oil tonight.  You can bet Obama won't give up healthcare w/o a fight. 

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk