Massachusetts Senator Seat Vote Critical

Started by frawin, January 18, 2010, 08:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

If you have any contacts in Massachusetts, I urge you to encourage them to vote for the Republican candidate in the Special Election being held tomorrow. A republican win of that seat would be a big coup for the Anti-Obama , conservative right, working, freedom loving, Christan Americans. It would also delay or stop  the Obama Health Care mess.

greatguns

I have contacts there, but I don't believe they will vote the way you want.

Catwoman

Who is the female that O seems to be pushing as being the candidate to vote for?  I saw a leader of him walking a platform, with his arm firmly around her waist...I realize that he was doing that to signify his choice of and approval of her as a candidate...But for pete's sake...Let her act like a candidate instead of arm candy...

kshillbillys

I sure hope it goes the way we want it to Frank! That healthcare bill HAS to be stopped!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on January 18, 2010, 10:25:13 AM
I sure hope it goes the way we want it to Frank! That healthcare bill HAS to be stopped!

I suspect that if coakly loses that chicago politics will be put in play and they will subvert the legislative process.

The only hope i fear is if we can toss them out of office in november and put people in that will repeal all of this damage.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk