Stop Using Cell Phones!!

Started by Varmit, January 17, 2010, 06:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Hey Jarhead, that was some goood jerky!! 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Speaking of jerky and sausage... Did you just choose to ignore my email on the request to give me the recipe on how to make it the way you do?..
My feelings are crushed! :P
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

jarhead

Teresa,
Are you talking to me ? If so, as of yesterday I had 437 e-mails to go thru because of deer seasons but I sure didn't see one from you about how I make jerky & etc. I would be happy to give you my recipie----------------------as soon as Col. Sanders tells you what herbs & spices he uses . :)
PS; Did Jo share some of her summer sausage & smoked deer sticks with you ? Don't tell Varmit I have the smoked sticks or he will want a sample of them too.

Varmit

Pssssst...jarhead....I can hear what you're writing.  and yes, I want a sample of the deer sticks...but I won't tell anyone if you give me some.

Oh, and as for col. sanders recipie....its crack cocaine......thats why you get mad cravings for it at 2 in the morning.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Jo McDonald

Hey----of course I shared some sticks with Teresa and Kjell-- in fact, I let each of them have one bite each, off the same stick.  Good grief, do you think I'm selfish?  I sort of hated to share with anyone, buttttttttttttt I did.  Everyone that has tasted the cheddar/venison salami has said how delicious it is.  Fred and I have liked it the best of any we have ever had.  Thanks so much   AGAIN.  I'm brown nosin'  it is shameful, but I don't mind doing it, for something that good.  I suck up to Jim all the time, for squirrel. Kissie, kissie, huggie hug!!!

One taste per person...That's it !!! Put it back on the plate !! NO MORE. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on January 21, 2010, 10:47:48 PM
Teresa,
Are you talking to me ? If so, as of yesterday I had 437 e-mails to go thru because of deer seasons but I sure didn't see one from you about how I make jerky & etc. I would be happy to give you my recipie----------------------as soon as Col. Sanders tells you what herbs & spices he uses . :)
PS; Did Jo share some of her summer sausage & smoked deer sticks with you ? Don't tell Varmit I have the smoked sticks or he will want a sample of them too.
hey jarhead, since goat is very similar to venison, can you make the sausages out of goat? :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

I suppose you could Steve but we can't. We (meaning my nephew Hank, with me looking over his shoulder) can't do domestic criiters. Only animals with a "big Game tag "
Teresa, I about forgot to tell you what I put in summer sausage---your venison of coarse---pork fat---salt---pepper--- corriander-- mustard --- ginger---garlic powder---onion powder---whole mustard seeds-----liquid smoke---insta-cure  and water. If you want to pay extra we add high temp chedder or pepper jack cheese. now when you make it, make sure you use the right amount of the spices------------------------and for a small fee I will send you that info. :)

greatguns

Jarhead, I might need a small sample of your product. :-*

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on January 23, 2010, 01:59:36 PM
I suppose you could Steve but we can't. We (meaning my nephew Hank, with me looking over his shoulder) can't do domestic criiters. Only animals with a "big Game tag "
Teresa, I about forgot to tell you what I put in summer sausage---your venison of coarse---pork fat---salt---pepper--- corriander-- mustard --- ginger---garlic powder---onion powder---whole mustard seeds-----liquid smoke---insta-cure  and water. If you want to pay extra we add high temp chedder or pepper jack cheese. now when you make it, make sure you use the right amount of the spices------------------------and for a small fee I will send you that info. :)
What about if it was just the meat ;)  LOL or show me how to do it.  We can trade product for education :)
i don't have any right now but will have this year probably.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk