Jesse Ventura "Conspiracy Theroy"

Started by Varmit, January 15, 2010, 03:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Hillbilly, you missed what I was getting at.  In a controlled demolition the building falls straight down, more or less emploding in on itself, much like the towers did.  When a demolition crew takes down a building they don't just place the explosives all willy-nilly like.  Because if they do then the building will fall to one side or the other.  The towers did not do that, they dropped in a pretty much orderly fashion.  By taking out a portion of the support structure, from the point of impact and above the buildings should have fallen to that side first.

Maude, I'm not saying that the planes weren't used and that fire didn't ensue from the crash, just that there is more to it.  This is the same gov't that purposely infected people with syphlis, conducted expirements on our troops using LSD, gave our troops untested "vaccines" against anthrax, puts floruide in our drinking water, and wants to basically cut off medical care for our seniors. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

Billy, I think your Koolaid fermented on ya son.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Anmar

I've been following HAARP for a couple of years now.  Its pretty scary stuff.  I think its healthy to believe in conspiracy theories to a certain degree.  Anyone who thinks that the government isn't hiding some top-secret stuff is a fool.  Look at the Hanford "Clean-Up."  I like JEsse Ventura, i haven't seen the show, but I'd vote for Ventura to be president any day over any democrat or repiblican (cept Ron Paul)

About the 9/11 stuff, there are a lot of questions, i agree with Billy.  One thing is for sure, there were people who knew it was going to happen before it happened.  Thats an undisputable fact.  It was in the 9/11 report.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

jarhead

Anmar, You would vote for Ventura for Prez ?? Son , I think your cheese has slid off it's cracker !!!!!

Anmar

Well, the way i see it, he's the only guy that actually says whats on his mind and does what he says he's going to do.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

So far on this one, I agree with Anmar....

God, that hurt.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk