Great Americans

Started by redcliffsw, January 07, 2010, 03:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson took the same stand as the founding fathers.

Praise For Lee And Jackson
by Chuck Baldwin

"I, for one, am thankful for the example and legacy of men such as Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. They were the spiritual soul mates of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. They were men that loved freedom; they were men that loved federalism and constitutional government; and they were men of courage and understanding. They understood that, sometimes, political separation is the only way that freedom can survive. Long live the spirit of Washington, Jefferson, Lee, and Jackson!"

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2010/cbarchive_20100106.html

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on January 07, 2010, 03:06:07 PM
Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson took the same stand as the founding fathers.

Praise For Lee And Jackson
by Chuck Baldwin

"I, for one, am thankful for the example and legacy of men such as Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. They were the spiritual soul mates of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. They were men that loved freedom; they were men that loved federalism and constitutional government; and they were men of courage and understanding. They understood that, sometimes, political separation is the only way that freedom can survive. Long live the spirit of Washington, Jefferson, Lee, and Jackson!"

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2010/cbarchive_20100106.html

Heres a memorial to Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis and Stonewall Jackson...
Give you an idea how big it is, the bottom of the mountain face to the top of the mountain is 835 feet.  The carving is set in the middle.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

I wonder why the horses look so ill?

Varmit

Excellent Post Red, Kudos to you!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

It seems to me that one has to go thru the South to get back to the Founding Fathers
as Lincoln and the Republicans severed any connection they might have had to the Founding Fathers.
And, the Democrat party has since cut its connection too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk