Obama is.........tired..

Started by Teresa, January 03, 2010, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Teresa,

I bring bush up because all the people who are writing these little articles didn't have anything to say when Bush was doing worse.  They are partisan hacks and should be ignored because they have no credibility.  They'll politicize anything and everything to their own advantage.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Teresa

Quote from: Anmar on January 06, 2010, 01:05:49 AM
Teresa,

They are partisan hacks and should be ignored because they have no credibility.  They'll politicize anything and everything to their own advantage.

Kinda like the Democrats? :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

ooooh.. more so like the demorats.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Obama's a joke... a certifiable 100% Clown.  For instance, wanting to close Gitmo.... what the hell is he thinking.  When George W. Bush convinced a mere 42 countries to join us in the invasion of Iraq, liberals insisted he had gone off half-cocked.  However, when Obama couldn't convince any country to take the Gitmo prisoners off our hands and could only get 40 nations to commit to joining us in Afghanistan, those on the left insisted he was a master of diplomacy.  The liberals keep telling us that.... thanks to Obama's policy of speaking endlessly and carrying a very small stick.... America has gained renewed respect around the world.  But, as usual, they don't specify which countries respect us more these days now that they have good reason to fear us less.  We know pretty damn well they're not referring to Russia, Iran, Somalia, North Korea, Syria or China.  They're not even able to point to such erstwhile allies as Poland, Israel and the Czech Republic, all of whom are staggering around these days with American-made switchblades in their back.  Liberals, as well as a great many conservatives, were upset with George W. Bush for his massive spending.  But these days, when Obama is quadrupling the deficit, the Left is cheering him on.  Can you imagine what liberals would be saying if a Republican president announced something as nutty as Obama's promise to spend his way to solvency.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Quote from: Warph on January 06, 2010, 02:32:37 AM

But these days, when Obama is quadrupling the deficit, the Left is cheering him on.  Can you imagine what liberals would be saying if a Republican president announced something as nutty as Obama's promise to spend his way to solvency.

I don't know.. Why don't a few of the Liberals on here answer that one.. ( if they can still hold their head up after voting for this traitor..)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk