Radical Islam’s Defiling of Christmas

Started by Warph, December 26, 2009, 02:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Aha Teresa, thanks for the response.  I  agree with you
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

"...likened only to satan in the Bible."  

Yeah right, highjacking planes and crashing them into buildings killing innocents, beating women, raping children,...those qualities are soooo godlike.   ::)  

You know what gets me is that our gov't will take action against Mormons, Christians, yet won't touch filth like this.  Makes me sick. >:(
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

but....one more thing......... the owner and moderator of a forum has the right to NOT allow extremists or radicals to be pushing their personal agenda thru their sites.
If someone wrote an article like that and expected me to advocate it by leaving it up on my site.. I would exercise my right and delete it....along with their account.

So.. even though I don't think I'm to be held responsible.. I'm still responsible ( in my own moral code) to make sure that things aren't  totally overboard.

((Did I just double talk??  )) ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

well, for example, people on these fourms talk about secession all the time, which is pretty much treason.  Warph and Billy support the wholesale spying and theft of our secrets and tech by a foreign government.  If that were a muslim government, those two would be sitting in gauntanamo right now.  Anything they say doesn't necesarily reflect on you, whether you choose to leave up their posts or not.

redcliffsw

Seems to me that it was the individual states that created the USA and
a state can leave the union anytime.

Anmar, do you think there ought to be an amendment to prevent secession
by the states?

Anmar

Red, i don't know, thats an interesting point of discussion.  I think the country has evolved over time from a loose federation of states to a more centralized entity.  Naturally the process was defined by Lincoln, but the economic dependancies started long before then.  I think we can both agree that we do not live under the system of government that our founders intended for this country, but i don't think Secession is the answer.  I actually don't think its a serious option anyway.  Sure some politicians might give it some lip service, but in the end, it's all just political theater.

Anmar

let me also add, that states don't take full advantage of their current rights under the constitution.  The Bush administration helped Enron bilk california out of billions of dollars a few years back and our state government whined as if there was nothing they could do about it.

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on December 28, 2009, 01:37:49 AM
well, for example, people on these fourms talk about secession all the time, which is pretty much treason.

Not really.  No one has said that we should overthrow or kill the gov't.  Merely seperate from them.  Furthermore, since the federal gov't is in violation of the Constitution they could be considered to be treasonous.  Therefore, any act taken against them in defense of the Constitution is not treasonous but patriotic.

QuoteWarph and Billy support the wholesale spying and theft of our secrets and tech by a foreign government.  If that were a muslim government, those two would be sitting in gauntanamo right now. 

Nope. Never said that I supported spying and theft.  I said that I supported Isreal and their right to exist and be recognized as a sovergin nation.  Gets your facts straight please.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

wow lil billy, you really have a short attention span, too much TV maybe rotting your brain.

QuoteEverybody spies on everybody, thats just the way it is.  I don't necessarly blame them for doing it.  In a way it actually helps us to pinpoint weak spots in our security.  If we are to cut ties with Isreal for spying, then Britian should cut ties with us.  If we are to hold accountable those Isrealis responsible for the attack on the USS Liberty then our personnel should be held accountable for the attacks on our allies.  Unless of course, we, like the rest of the world, are to assume an Anti-Isreali stance.  And that is unacceptable.

was your post about a week and a half ago

Varmit

That doesn't mean that I support them doing it, it simply means that it helps us to pinpoint weak spots.  Try actually reading what is written. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk