County Road Department

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2009, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfart

just repeating what the man told me

peanut

Well I was there when it happend , the verbal you and you are laid off ,Brandon was pissed but didnt say anything to Erney out of anger like you did old fart. by then it was too late for Im sorry.        Just to set the record straight I work for the county too and am proud of the work we do even when we cant please everyone while doing it.    Thanks    Charles Brown   Howard , Ks.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

oldfart

Thanks for backing me up on that point, Peanut. You're right that I responded in anger. He was laying off us but just the week before he had hired someone? Tell me is that good business practices?

the shadow

Holy crap batman, you put your name on here? You must be a big man for that. Some dont. Like the penguin or a chicken.
The Shadow knows!

peanut

My personal opinion would not matter nor would it change the out come. It happened and thats that I did wish that it didnt happen the way it did. I liked working around you but .... and I try to say this gently you let stubborn get in the way of what the boss wanted whether he was right or wrong.
                  ( John Wayne )

M.MM

My OH My! Are you telling me that the week before 2 employess of our county road department were laid off, another person was hired???? What are the commissioners thinking on things like that going on? And they told the 2 laid off fellows that the road boss had hired too many people? Something is VERY wrong with this whole picture. Now i'm really going to DIG!!

Varmit

Quote from: the shadow on March 04, 2010, 08:23:07 PM
Holy crap batman, you put your name on here? You must be a big man for that. Some dont. Like the penguin or a chicken.
I know I said that I was done with this thread, but this has gotten ridiculous.  Just because someone uses a screen name and not their real name (which by the way is the smart thing to do in regards to internet safety) doesn't mean that they don't have valid points or should be subject to ridicule, just because you might not like what they say.  But if it will make the name callers happy here is a list of others on the forum that post using screen names...

Varmit...Billy
KsHillbilly
the Shadow
oldfart
Elk@kc
Peanut...Charles Brown
Redfox

And thats just to name a few.  So, feel free to fill your real names.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

peanut

Well as a county employee we are told right up front that the employer is an at will employer, which means they can hire and fire at will they dont need a reason either way.
                  ( John Wayne )

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

peanut

Wow dude,, I have called no names I say what I mean and mean what I say. as for inherent saftey these folks and I mean everyone  is of no more of a threat to me than I am to them.
                  ( John Wayne )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk